• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Report: Red Wings out on Lecavalier - signs with Philly 5@4.5 per

Rate this topic

We already have a bad contract so why not take on another! I love your logic

as much as I agree with part of your statement I disagree with the other its not a bad contract zetty was worth that signing to keep him put in the winged wheel

as much as I agree with part of your statement I disagree with the other its not a bad contract zetty was worth that signing to keep him put in the winged wheel

I wasn't saying he has a bad contract. I was going off of what the other guy said.

Kyperos saying that Montreal is now out of contention.

Lol so the top 3 teams that everyone has been talking about seem to have missed out. Just goes to show that until the player signs the contract, anything can happen.

id be shocked if he went to mtl with all that pressure .... i predict now with the flyers buying out briere and bryzgalov they will go nuts now again and sign lecavalier longterm lmao

Bryz and Briere for striet and lecav... Both aging contracts... Hahaha

Edited by Crashnburnluder

Stars make a lot of sense since they lost Morrow last year. Vinny could jump into a captain role like he was with the Lightning.

You know you're going to a solid team with a chance to win the Cup when you can sign as a free agent and take the C right away. That's pretty lame too for the guys that were already there.

I

id be shocked if he went to mtl with all that pressure .... i predict now with the flyers buying out briere and bryzgalov they will go nuts now again and sign lecavalier longterm lmao

I know im going to get laughed out of the forums but do you guys like Briere enough to be on our team if we couldn't snag Vinny?

I

I know im going to get laughed out of the forums but do you guys like Briere enough to be on our team if we couldn't snag Vinny?

Absolutely not. If some say Vinny is a shell of his former self, Briere's shell isn't even intact anymore...pass (unless he takes some crazy huge discount to play here)

Guest The Axe

Why is this so hard?

Buyout Sammy and Bert.

Let Filppula go.

Let Brunner go.

Let Cleary go.

Trade Mantha, Colo, and Howard for Vanek.

Abdelkader-Datsyuk-Vanek

Franzen-Helm-Zetterberg

Nyquist-Andersson-Tatar

Miller-Emmerton-Eaves

Tootoo-Sheahan

Kronwall-Ericsson

Smith-Quincey

Kindl-Dekeyser

Lashoff

Mrazek

Gustavsson

Well, live on TSN Dreger just said he's working on getting details, but indeed the bumbling idiot of a GM Paul Holmgren has landed Vincent Lecavalier. I'm sure we'll hear the contracts details soon.

Well then... Just like Parise and suter, at least we don't have to worry about him going somewhere and actually winning something haha

Well then... Just like Parise and suter, at least we don't have to worry about him going somewhere and actually winning something haha

:lol: That's a way to put it. The Flyers are just embarrassments to the league, use one of the biggest buyouts of the amnesty period, and then SIGN the other biggest buyout.. like come on Holmgren.

Why is this so hard?

Buyout Sammy and Bert.

Why Brunner and why get rid of Howard?

Let Filppula go.

Let Brunner go.

Let Cleary go.

Abdelkader-Datsyuk-Vanek

Franzen-Helm-Zetterberg

Nyquist-Andersson-Tatar

Miller-Emmerton-Eaves

Tootoo-Sheahan

Kronwall-Ericsson

Smith-Quincey

Kindl-Dekeyser

Lashoff

Mrazek

Gustavsson

Well, live on TSN Dreger just said he's working on getting details, but indeed the bumbling idiot of a GM Paul Holmgren has landed Vincent Lecavalier. I'm sure we'll hear the contracts details soon.

In this case, I'm glad we didn't bite on Vinny ... Philly's mismanagement of things is too scary ... BRING ON THE YOUTH!!!

If Holmgren gives Lecavalier 5x5 after buying out Bryz and Briere for bad contracts.... man.

Don't worry. It's being reported as 5 years and only $23.5 million.... So much better than 5 X $5mm wouldn't you say?

Why is this so hard?

Buyout Sammy and Bert.

Let Filppula go.

Let Brunner go.

Let Cleary go.

Abdelkader-Datsyuk-Vanek

Franzen-Helm-Zetterberg

Nyquist-Andersson-Tatar

Miller-Emmerton-Eaves

Tootoo-Sheahan

Kronwall-Ericsson

Smith-Quincey

Kindl-Dekeyser

Lashoff

Mrazek

Gustavsson

Oi vey..