• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#81 13dangledangle

13dangledangle

1st Line All-Star

• Silver Booster
  • 1,850 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:28 AM

I wouldn't mind Grabovski at all.  I wanted him more 2-3 years ago, he's been stuck in that system for a long time now but Id rather Grabo then Bozak that's for sure...

....Ladies and Gentlemen Jimmy "F%$*ing" Howard.

#82 GoalieManPat

GoalieManPat

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,418 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:40 AM

The dude has major major attitude problems and am even surprised he's being considered. Not the type of attitude we want in our dressing room, especially with the youngins. 

I disagree with saying he has an attitude problem. Carlyle gave him the shaft when he came into the team. The guy could have easily started issues in the media during the season and caused all kinds of disruptions. Instead he acted like a professional and competed hard despite being dropped to the bottom 6 and playing few minutes. Its only after his ties with the team were severed that he went after Carlyle and in my opinion its 100% justified with how he was treated. If the Wings are interested in him Id rather they claim him off waivers. His price in open FA will probably cost more especially if the "top" forwards this year go quick and teams panic and start bidding wars. 

#83 wingfan1991

wingfan1991

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:41 AM

a HUGE no to this guy.. garabge