• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ogreslayer

Seguin, Eriksson swapped in 7-player deal between Bruins and Stars

Rate this topic

52 posts in this topic

According to the trade that just went down, the cost for Seguin, Rich Peverley, & Ryan Button was Loui Eriksson, Joe Morrow, Reilly Smith, & Matt Fraser:

Not confirmed but names mentioned as POSSIBLE in BOS-DAL incl Seguin, Peverley, Ryan Button, Eriksson, Reilly Smith, Matt Fraser, Joe Morrow

@TheCasknFlagon: The Boston nightclub scene will be a better place without #tylerseguin demanding entry. #TradeSeguin

I kind of miss blockbuster trades like this. They dont happen that often anymore. Its always fun to see how they play out down the line.

Loui got game yo.

esteef

Esteef like Loui

Wow Chiarelli got ripped off by Nil. Tyler Seguin is one of the upcoming stars use him as a center and the guy will flourish. Bad trade for Boston, very good one for the Stars.

Seguin is big time... but Boston won the deal big-time IMO, Eriksson, Morrow & Smith give me a break

I disagree Stars got by *far* the best player in the deal. Seguin is a future star in the making, 3 years from now they are going to regret this heavily.

I disagree Stars got by *far* the best player in the deal. Seguin is a future star in the making, 3 years from now they are going to regret this heaviLoui

Loui is better than Tyler

Loui gets love here because he's exactly what the Wings need. Oh well, Sammy will power the team into the Finals

And has proven chemistry with Z and Mule.

pucktividi likes this

Not that I agree with it, but saw a Wings fan say this elsewhere: "Looks like Jim Nill took Kenny Holland's b**** when he left Detroit" :lol:

I think it's a pretty even deal for both teams - Seguin clearly had some off-ice issues in Boston. The Stars get a young players who will be in their core for years to come, Boston gets one of the better two-way players in the game, and some prospects with potential.

Edited by Jesusberg