• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
jamcar1984

Wings in on Alfredsson

Rate this topic

He's probably coming. Same guy who signed Modano, Samuelsson, both with great success ofcourse

He's never gonna learn. Why Alfredsson? Pay extra for Brunner, roll with the kids, don't sign anyone for frig sakes, but please no more 40 year olds.

Please god no. Like seriously. The wings haven't made any significant UFA additions I have liked since Hossa. Can we stop with the old timers please?! I understand loyalty to our own UFAs to a point but taking a spot away from our youngsters for someone else's old guys is grinding my gears.

Too many vets come here as a last stop for retirement because the atmosphere is relaxing for them without a bunch of young guys amped up all the time. This isn't a retirement home - its the motherf***ing Detroit Red Wings.

Please god no. Like seriously. The wings haven't made any significant UFA additions I have liked since Hossa. Can we stop with the old timers please?! I understand loyalty to our own UFAs to a point but taking a spot away from our youngsters for someone else's old guys is grinding my gears.

Too many vets come here as a last stop for retirement because the atmosphere is relaxing for them without a bunch of young guys amped up all the time. This isn't a retirement home - its the motherf***ing Detroit Red Wings.

Modano, Bertuzzi, Samuelsson, Alfredsson. Nope, starting to look like a retirement home. I just gotta hope Boston goes harder after him.