Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jamcar1984

Wings in on Alfredsson

Rate this topic

192 posts in this topic

How bout Dreger as a source?

Darren Dreger @DarrenDreger 59s

I firmly believe Alfredsson is leaving Ottawa. I believe Sens are aware of this. I also believe Detroit is the frontrunner. #TSN

Crazy this might happen

Bruce Garrioch ‏@SunGarrioch 1m

Sources say Daniel Alfredsson has informed the Senators he will not be returning to Ottawa. He will sign with BOS or DET #Sens #ottnews

@SunGarrioch: Sources say Daniel Alfredsson has informed the Senators he will not be returning to Ottawa. He will sign with BOS or DET #Sens #ottnews

- Bruce Garrioch, Toronto Sun

He's probably coming. Same guy who signed Modano, Samuelsson, both with great success ofcourse

Darren Dreger @DarrenDreger 1m

Red Wings likely destination for Alfredsson, but clearly because of legalities no deal has been agreed to. On the wing with Zetterberg?

Would love to see.

Alfie - Z - Franzen

Grabo - Datsyuk - Brunner

Nyquis - Helm / Anderson - Tatar

Miller - Helm / Anderson - Abby

Tootoo

If he wanted a Cup so bad, he should have come here when we still had Nicklas Lidstrom. I still like the signing as long as we still get Grabo.

Hopefully we get Alfredsson and better yet I hope he convinces his countryman Nick Lidstrom to come back and join him.

Would love to see.

Alfie - Z - Franzen

Grabo - Datsyuk - Brunner

Nyquis - Helm / Anderson - Tatar

Miller - Helm / Anderson - Abby

Tootoo

This

He's probably coming. Same guy who signed Modano, Samuelsson, both with great success ofcourse

He's never gonna learn. Why Alfredsson? Pay extra for Brunner, roll with the kids, don't sign anyone for frig sakes, but please no more 40 year olds.

Please god no. Like seriously. The wings haven't made any significant UFA additions I have liked since Hossa. Can we stop with the old timers please?! I understand loyalty to our own UFAs to a point but taking a spot away from our youngsters for someone else's old guys is grinding my gears.

Too many vets come here as a last stop for retirement because the atmosphere is relaxing for them without a bunch of young guys amped up all the time. This isn't a retirement home - its the motherf***ing Detroit Red Wings.

Detroit # 1 Fan likes this

Please god no. Like seriously. The wings haven't made any significant UFA additions I have liked since Hossa. Can we stop with the old timers please?! I understand loyalty to our own UFAs to a point but taking a spot away from our youngsters for someone else's old guys is grinding my gears.

Too many vets come here as a last stop for retirement because the atmosphere is relaxing for them without a bunch of young guys amped up all the time. This isn't a retirement home - its the motherf***ing Detroit Red Wings.

Modano, Bertuzzi, Samuelsson, Alfredsson. Nope, starting to look like a retirement home. I just gotta hope Boston goes harder after him.