• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Stephen Weiss on his way?

Rate this topic

TRADE QUIENCY AND SAMMY to the Islanders for a 7th round pick. Sign Brunner, Weiss. DONE SON. Cup Contender!! Start chiseling the names on the cup NOW!

He's going to waive his NTC once he's sent to Toledo

Wings think they'll get Weiss, but are concerned Blues might outbid them in the end.

lets hope , 5 yrs of weiss would be a disaster in 2 yrs

ok all i see from you is negative about everything we have done so far today. What would you of liked to of seen?

Edited by hillbillywingsfan

dont know why so many of you dont like weiss

i think hes an upgrade over fil. the guy can actually center a line

overrated

ok all i see from you is negative about everything we have done so far today. What would you of liked to of seen?

resign brunner and try and make a trade , not much out there in the market doesnt meant we gotta f*** ourselves over longterm and sign someone just for the sake of it

overrated

resign brunner and try and make a trade , not much out there in the market doesnt meant we gotta f*** ourselves over longterm and sign someone just for the sake of it

Why trade our valuable young assets when we can acquire a guy like Weiss for free?

Yes Weiss is better than Brunner.

This better not be 6 mil per, since there is a guy avaiable at the exact same amount of money who would fill all the Wings needs damnit. Let Weiss sign elsewhere please

For 2 years, I wouldn't be too upset with 6m. For more than 2 years, I don't like this. Any word on Grabovski's asking price?

Wings cannot afford 6 million for anyone. Look at the cap. Plus he is not worth it. Brunner at 3 >>>>>> Flipulla at 5 > Weiss at 6.

What's with the tremendous love for Brunner? Weiss is a FAR superior player...It's not even a comparison.