• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
WorkingOvertime

Dan Cleary Watch

Rate this topic

I'm listening to Botchford's Team 1040 in Vancouver right now. No word of a Cleary deal. Canucks have no money.

They say Luongo is sitting in Florida not wanting to go back to Vancouver.

Edited by haroldsnepsts
to remove quotes post that links to fake twitter account

I'm listening to Botchford's Team 1040 in Vancouver right now. No word of a Cleary deal. Canucks have no money.

They say Luongo is sitting in Florida not wanting to go back to Vancouver.

He's not on the TSN hockey insider Twitter list. And his twitter profile background has a fake verification mark embedded in it.

I think he was great for the Wings. Unfortunately, there isn't any room for him in the top-6 or bottom-6. I hope he has success with another team.

I agree, never wanted a guy to leave so bad that I actually like..he's been a great Wing, total warrior but it's time to move on .

Unless Holland has a magical plan to trade some of these forwards I'm not sure why wanting to keep Cleary at this point is even an option. We have 14 under contract right now and still need to sign Gus and Andersson (thats 16)

Guest Crymson

I think he was great for the Wings. Unfortunately, there isn't any room for him in the top-6 or bottom-6. I hope he has success with another team.

Yep, keyword WAS.

Is there a video of the comment he made about hating the Pens a couple of years ago? I think it was in the playoffs.

It was actually before a pre-season game, if you can believe that. I think it was the one where Bert pounded Orpik for a knee-on-knee hit on Franzen.

i am beyond amazed at how much interest there has been in cleary by all these different teams. unbelievable

Probably because he's not as bad as a lot of people here make him out to be.

He put up 9 goals and 15 points in 48 games and 10 points in 14 playoff games. There's no questioning his compete level, toughness and heart. That can still help a lot of teams. It's just a matter of his health and what role you want him to play.