• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Travis

Bobby Ryan to Ottawa

Rate this topic

Guest DeGraa55

Time to start the fire Holland chants. We will miss playoffs next year cause we got no goal scorer.

Wow,

Silverberg=Nyquist

Noesen=Pulkkinen

1st round is a first round.

Dunno if I'd have given up Nyquist AND Pulkkinen to make this deal, but two prospects and a first for Ryan is quite the bargain for Ottawa.

Umm, those two are not exactly no-name prospects. Far from it.

Yeah that is closer to Nyquist and Tatar than Pulkkenin, but maybe that is just me!.

The Ducks got rid of a malcontent (from all reports) and got two really good prospects, really good prospects!

Wow,

Dunno if I'd have given up Nyquist AND Pulkkinen to make this deal, but two prospects and a first for Ryan is quite the bargain for Ottawa.

I personally believe Nyquist will be a 60 point guy before long...add in Pulkkinen and and a 1st, no thanks.

Yeah that is closer to Nyquist and Tatar than Pulkkenin, but maybe that is just me!.

The Ducks got rid of a malcontent (from all reports) and got two really good prospects, really good prospects!

Noesen is still boom bust type prospect with some holes in his game, but a lot of upside. Tatar is a lot more complete. That's why I chose Pulkkenin, he's just starting to learn to play a full game, has great offensive upside, but still not a complete player.

Guest Playmaker

Yeah, we couldn't have used a right handed shot that's 26 years old and has 5 30 goal seasons already. So how many good playoffs has Stephen Weiss had? Alfredsson? But it might have meant taking a small risk on players who are going to sit and rot in GR while we continue to sign 40 year olds.