• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Danielsm

Matt Cooke Signs with the Wild

Rate this topic

I'm gonna puke. Minni is my 2nd team. We lost Cullen today, which sucks because he's from my metro area and very well-liked here. Now we sign this guy.

Today has not been my favourite day.

I know, Crosby the guy to hate on the Pens for many but for me it was always that stupid idiot Matt Cooke. The only reason he never had to answer for his dirty behaviour were: Uncle Bettman #1 team, Steven MacIntyre and Derek Engelland now he won't have those three and finally has to answer for his antics.

Although to me this still isn't good enough, guy should have been ejected from the league years ago, FU Cooke.

I'll be glad not to have to suffer his sorry ass when we play the Pens. I hope someone takes him out and drowns him in the Mississippi River. What a ******.

I'll be glad not to have to suffer his sorry ass when we play the Pens. I hope someone takes him out and drowns him in the Mississippi River. What a ******.

Really, Pat. That's horrible. There are fish in that river. Think of the fish.

I know, Crosby the guy to hate on the Pens for many but for me it was always that stupid idiot Matt Cooke. The only reason he never had to answer for his dirty behaviour were: Uncle Bettman #1 team, Steven MacIntyre and Derek Engelland now he won't have those three and finally has to answer for his antics.

Although to me this still isn't good enough, guy should have been ejected from the league years ago, FU Cooke.

He did answer for his behavior. I remember him having to fight Shawn Thornton, and I remember him getting KO'd by Evander Kane.

If you're talking about why no one retaliated against him by trying to end his career with a cheapshot, I'd suspect it's because no one wants a lengthy suspension. It's much easier to just beat up a guy.

He did answer for his behavior. I remember him having to fight Shawn Thornton, and I remember him getting KO'd by Evander Kane.

If you're talking about why no one retaliated against him by trying to end his career with a cheapshot, I'd suspect it's because no one wants a lengthy suspension. It's much easier to just beat up a guy.

Ask Marc Savard