• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

He's got the Moves Like Jagr..because he's Jaromir Jagr.....

Rate this topic

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=677049&navid=nhl:topheads

seems like Jagr is done in Boston. But the 41 year olds career isn't over yet. Here are some key points in this article.

its a short article so i might as well save you all from clicking it and post the whole.

Jaromir Jagr's time with the Boston Bruins is over. That doesn't mean the 41-year-old is ready to hang up his skates.

"He definitely still wants to play, and there is some interest in him," Jagr's agent, Petr Svboda told The Associated Press on Saturday. "I think it's going to take some time, but you never know for sure because there are three teams that are very interested."

Svoboda declined to tell the AP which teams are interested in signing Jagr, the leading scorer among active NHL players. However, the agent told TVA Sports there were discussions Friday with Montreal Canadians general manager Marc Bergevin and "the interest is mutual, but the decision is now up to the Canadian's.

Jagr, a five-time NHL scoring champion, returned to the League in 2011-12 with the Philadelphia Flyers after three seasons in Russia. He signed a $4.55 million, one-year contract with the Dallas Stars In July 2012.

After Jagr had 14 goals and 26 points in 34 games for the Stars, Dallas dealt him to the Bruins near the NHL Trade Deadline. Jagr had nine points in 11 regular-season games for Boston and no goals and 10 assists in 22 Stanley Cup Playoff games. The Bruins opted not to re-sign him.

it will be interesting to see which team he will land on next year. Can't hate the guy. I'd love to see him win another Cup before he hangs them up.

Thoughts?

we should get him and teemu too! have a jagr alfie selanne line

Throw in a time machine, and I'll be willing to even let go of Tootoo for that.

3 teams i believe might work are Tampa/Washington/Minnesota

Please Minnesota. Please. It would offset having Cooke on the team.

I could see a team like Phoenix having interest in him, but at this point he might want to consider retirement or going back to the KHL.

Despite the fact that he still seems to have game, his lack of goals in the playoffs and speed will scare legit teams away from taking a chance on him with the cap being so tight this season.

Edited by Wings_Toledo

Just hang them up already, letting the game walk away is not the smart thing to do. Walk away from the game is a way better option

Things is, Jagr loves 2 things - money, and playing the game.

And far too many people focus on the first and ignore his love of the second.