• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest blueadams

So.. what are our expectations for this roster?

Rate this topic

Mule-Z-alfie

Kronner-big E

The Swedish 5 :P

I'm apparently more than a little slow because it never occurred to me that our top defensive pairing this past season was a Swedish duo.

Shocking you could put two typical soft, non-physical Swedes together like Ericsson and Kronwall and have it work out. :P

Guest Crymson

I'm apparently more than a little slow because it never occurred to me that our top defensive pairing this past season was a Swedish duo.

Shocking you could put two typical soft, non-physical Swedes together like Ericsson and Kronwall and have it work out. :P

I heard some sportscasters speculate that they'll be Sweden's 2nd pairing in the Olympics. Seems solid.

I heard some sportscasters speculate that they'll be Sweden's 2nd pairing in the Olympics. Seems solid.

Yep i belive they will be. Karlsson and Edler in the first pair(If Edler isn't suspended), and Kronner and Ericcson in the second pair. The only thing that could change that, is if they want to have Nick playing with his brother Staffan.

You can compere Staffan with Ericcson, big stayathome type of guy.

Edited by Marxx71

Expectations are very high for next season.
With young defensemen like Smith Dekeyser and Lashoff blooming tremendously with the confidence of hard nosed coach Mike Babcock, I am pretty confident in their chances - though I still think they desperately need to sign a veteran defensemen who can log a lot of minutes with consistency and poise in the back.

Very excited to see Alfy Datsyuk and Zetteberg though. I hope they get on a line!!!