• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jersey Wing

Um, OK, not really sure this'll have the desired effect

Rate this topic

I wish it was for the entire season. Just to be different like boiise st and their turf.

Maybe this is the way to go. If ESPN only showed NASCAR for a whole decade so they could say "Dick Trickle", would they cover Preds games just to show the yellow ice? I bet everyone on the East Coast knows who Filip Forsberg is by January if they do that in-season.

ff_hdr_05.jpg

ff_hdr_06.jpg

ff_hdr_07.jpg

ff_hd_08.jpg

_fanfriday_06.jpg

_fanfriday_08.jpg

7affdc76ed3521f227905fec_330x440.jpg

Nashville Predators Open House

Join the Nashville Predators this Saturday, July 20 for an Open House at Bridgestone Arena from 11am-4pm (10am early entry for Season Ticket Holders). Tour the locker room and skills room, pick up authentic gear at the used-equipment sale, skate on GOLD ice (bring skates) presented by VUMC and more! Autograph signings from Preds defenseman Seth Jones and Alumni including Sebastien Bordeleau and Greg Classen will begin at1pm.

Free parking available in the 6th Ave Garage (while spaces last) and the Nashville Predators Foundation and DEX are collecting school supplies for area schools. Click here for more information.

spacer.gif

66802f6cac5ffe8687c348f1_104x120.png

PREDS PRIDE ALERT:

Purchase a Nashville Predators Craft Beer Festival ticket TODAY and receive $5 off your ticket! For more information please call 615-770-2328.

It's things like this, that really make me thankful that I saw the light early on in my life and started following the Wings. Somebody had to have gotten high to dream up this idea. "Golden" Ice. Genius.