4 replies to this topic

#1 St. Michael (the Red Wing)

St. Michael (the Red Wing)

Heavenly With the Puck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 12:22 PM

Looking for another job etc etc...

I'm currently employed through Walgreens full time and I take home about $600 a month after taxes and child support. I know I know barely anything.

Anyone know any jobs online where you can work from home on your own time? I'm in desperate need for more cash and don't want to sell drugs lol.

Any dear Wings fans have any advice I'm all ears... 

Thank you

#2 DickieDunn

DickieDunn

http://redwingsandotherthings.wordpress.com/

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:00 AM

I've tried a couple, most are rip offs. Examiner.com pays though, but it's mostly driven by page views and there are rules to keep people from gaming the system to drive them up. When I was off with a back injury I ended up with about $50 a month there.

Oh this young man has had a very trying rookie season, with the litigation, the notoriety, his subsequent deportation to Canada and that country's refusal to accept him, well, I guess that's more than most 21-year-olds can handle... Ogie Ogilthorpe!

#3 HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

Hi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,079 posts
  • Location:Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 762.20 miles from the Joe Louis Arena

Posted 13 August 2013 - 06:04 PM

I've tried a couple, most are rip offs. Examiner.com pays though, but it's mostly driven by page views and there are rules to keep people from gaming the system to drive them up. When I was off with a back injury I ended up with about $50 a month there.

How does it work?

hadthomasvokounonfortst.jpg
Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

#4 DickieDunn

DickieDunn

http://redwingsandotherthings.wordpress.com/

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:38 AM

Find something you know about from their list of local openings and apply. Once you're accepted you start writing. Pay is based on page views, so if you really promote yourself and get a following is imagine you can make a bit of money. It wouldn't be enough to live on, but as a supplement it might be worth it. It would depend on how quickly you can get articles written. They pay through PayPal.

Oh this young man has had a very trying rookie season, with the litigation, the notoriety, his subsequent deportation to Canada and that country's refusal to accept him, well, I guess that's more than most 21-year-olds can handle... Ogie Ogilthorpe!

#5 miller76

miller76

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 2,718 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:38 PM

Looking for another job etc etc...

I'm currently employed through Walgreens full time and I take home about $600 a month after taxes and child support. I know I know barely anything.

Anyone know any jobs online where you can work from home on your own time? I'm in desperate need for more cash and don't want to sell drugs lol.

Any dear Wings fans have any advice I'm all ears... 

Thank you

Did you ever find a job you are happy with?

lighten up people, it's the internet!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users