• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
TerribleTed

Help with Datsyuk/ Perry auto

Rate this topic

Looking at his overall eBay rating and over 1,000 feedbacks with a 100% positive feedback rating, I think it's ok. Reading some of the feedback, it would seem that this guy just sells alot of hockey prints and signatures. TBH, the fact that he is on eBay offering signed memorabilia, and actually HAS a Certificate of Authenticity leads me to believe that it's legit.

HOWEVER, reading his description of the item, which is basically the entire Wiki page for both players, leads me to believe that maybe it isn't? The signatures are PROBABLY close enough to be real, but that description could have me backing away slowly. In reality, it's probably some guy who isn't too saavy when it comes to posting items on eBay, or is too lazy to write in his own description.

He does include the whole, "This is an NHL Licensed Photo of Anaheim Ducks Superstar Corey Perry autographed personally at their practice at Honda Center In Anaheim,CA during 2011-12 season on 11/11/11 fighting with Detroit Redwings Star Pavel Datsyuk...COA AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", which seems to be the only part of the description he wrote himself, but at least it's something.

I would trust it, but I have inadvertantly bought fake stuff on-line because "ZOMG the price is so low" (I.E. Old "authentic" DRW jerseys with fight straps from that Chinese website -- Anyone remember these? I think they were listed for something ridiculous like $46 + tax). Such a scam.

But yeah, I think you're safe! :]

Edited by vladdy16
Circumventing the curse filter

He does include the whole, "This is an NHL Licensed Photo of Anaheim Ducks Superstar Corey Perry autographed personally at their practice at Honda Center In Anaheim,CA during 2011-12 season on 11/11/11 fighting with Detroit Redwings Star Pavel Datsyuk...COA AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", which seems to be the only part of the description he wrote himself, but at least it's something.

I'd ask the seller just to make sure it is autographed by Pav too. WHile the pic shows it, his description doesn't mention it, just that its signed by Perry.

Oh, and I also must also say, this is probably one of the more annoying ebay listings I've seen, description-wise. I mean, did this guy seriously copy and paste the ENTIRE Wikipedia entries for both players and paste it into the listing? lol