• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
frankgrimes

Joe Pavelski re-resigned 5 years / 30 million

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

Fair deal my ass. Overpaid. He had 2 good playoff years and has stats fairly comparable to Filppula, slightly better though I'll admit, though Flip is better defensively and doesn't dive like a bee-yotch!

Though I agree that he got about $1m too much, this is market value. And Pavelski is a damned sight better than Filppula.

Guest Crymson

Score against your team too much?

He's an inveterate embellisher. Is that good enough for you, or are you not yet done with the smarmy remarks?

Guest The Axe

Score against your team too much?

The sharks dive all over the place, and Pavelski is the worst of them. Probably why they never win anything.

Fair deal my ass. Overpaid. He had 2 good playoff years and has stats fairly comparable to Filppula, slightly better though I'll admit, though Flip is better defensively and doesn't dive like a bee-yotch!

Better check those numbers again.

Everyone ripping on Joe for diving is funny. Can't wait till the Olympics start...

USA USA USA USA USA!!!!!!

I'm okay with your opinion that there was an overpayment, I think I might agree with that. However, if you are going to bring up Filppula, you must think he got overpaid even more. Filppula got a 5 year at $5M per. Joe got a 5 year at $6M per year.

While you suggest the stats are fairly comparable (Joe's slightly better...), they really aren't. Joe's stats are significantly better.

Better check those numbers again.

Everyone ripping on Joe for diving is funny. Can't wait till the Olympics start...

USA USA USA USA USA!!!!!!

Is he on the Olympic diving team? :lol:

I'm okay with your opinion that there was an overpayment, I think I might agree with that. However, if you are going to bring up Filppula, you must think he got overpaid even more. Filppula got a 5 year at $5M per. Joe got a 5 year at $6M per year.

While you suggest the stats are fairly comparable (Joe's slightly better...), they really aren't. Joe's stats are significantly better.

Flip is overpaid by at least 1 mil and Pavelski isn't worth 1 mil more than Flip. I'd say Flip at about 3.5 and Pavelski at 4.5 is fair. The cap went down therefore market value should have as well, but apparently it did not cause GM's are like children trying to get their hands on their favorite candy paying convenience store prices.

Guest The Axe

Is he on the Olympic diving team? :lol:

Flip is overpaid by at least 1 mil and Pavelski isn't worth 1 mil more than Flip. I'd say Flip at about 3.5 and Pavelski at 4.5 is fair. The cap went down therefore market value should have as well, but apparently it did not cause GM's are like children trying to get their hands on their favorite candy paying convenience store prices.

I wish we had Parise and Suter. I dont wish we had Pavelski and Filppula.

Canucks and Sharks games will continue to embarrass the league for years to come! The new Pacific division will lead the league in embellishment.

QFT.

Vancouver-Kesler, Burrows, Sedin sisters

San Jose-Thornton, Pavelski, Couture, Burish

Los Angeles-Brown

Edmonton-Perron

That's a lot of diving and embellishment.