• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Danielsm

Red Wings to Officially Retire #5 on March 6th

Rate this topic

1, 5, 7, 9, 10, 12, 19, 99

6, 16, 91

Those last three may not be in circulation, but as long as Mike I owns the team you will not see them in the rafters.

Thinking of coming all the way from Canada's east coast for this one. Have tickets gone on sale yet? Does anyone know how hard it would be to get 3 for this game?

there are some tickets avaliable right now on stubhub from season ticket holders but they are going for crazy money. going for around $180 a piece right now.

you can try to get tickets when they become avaliable to the general public but i'm sure that they are will all be gone within a few minutes

Guest The Axe

Why on Earth are they waiting so far into the season to do it? They should do it during October to make up for not doing it last season.

Lids lives in Sweden. His kids get out of school that week.

Guest Crymson

The Avs are a nice choice due to the 90's rivalry that Lids was a part of, but I'm surprised it wasn't Tampa Bay so Stevie could be there.

I'm pretty sure that Stevie will be there. Why the Lightning need to be in town for him to attend?

Should have been against the Penguins purely to show them what class looks like.

Then Crosby might have to actually, y'know, shake Lidstrom's hand.

Anyway, what's more interesting to me is trying to predict which random, obscure Wings alumni will be present at the retirement ceremony? Y'know, that guy you'd even forgotten was a Wing. Kyle Calder? Matt Ellis? Sheldon Kennedy? GMR is usually good at this kind of game.

Guest The Axe

Wonder if Daryl Bootland can get away to attend. Just wouldn't be a party without him.

All of Lids' buddies will be there Im sure. Chelli, Murph, Rafi, Brett.