• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 barabbas16

barabbas16

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 08:08 PM

Not that I think either will be there, but what does playing with Yzerman have to do with potentially attending Lidstrom's jersey retirment?

Hahaha - nothing!  I totally was just watching Yzerman's jersey retirement ceremony on NHL network (well, DVR) and was thinking of that rather than Lidstrom's.  Still going with Sheldon Kennedy as the most likely out of the 3, though.

#62 Vladiator

Vladiator

1st Line All-Star

• Gold Booster
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 11:43 PM

Does anyone know if there are going to be tickets available since the tickets for a March 6th game wouldn't realistically  go up for sale until December (for public sale). Still bummed that I couldn't get a ticket for the Y number retirement.

Edited by Vladiator, 04 September 2013 - 11:44 PM.

#63 vladdy16

vladdy16

The rest are neophytes.

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 6,050 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:36 AM

I bought tickets for that game when tickets went on sale a couple of weeks ago for the first half of the season, but it's possible they've reserved some for release later.  I've heard nothing definitive though, sorry.

Can't wait to read the "Phoenix: I still think it's a hockey market" chapter of Gary Bettman's autobiography. I'm guessing it's going to be chapter 11.

- mjlegend 3/9/2011

#64 rick zombo

rick zombo

Grit

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,546 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 01:49 PM

I can't believe this, but it appears Ticketmaster have some.

http://www.ticketmas...04&minorcatid=9

Just click on a section (like 212) and drag your mouse around. You'll see what I mean.

Personally, I'm pissed. They said they were "sold out" a minute after they went on sale on Saturday Aug 24th. I ended up getting tickets off of Stubhub, which were more expensive.

"In Detroit, every day is a good day to win"