• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Ram

Joakim Andersson re-signs, 2yrs, $1.465m ($732,500k cap hit)

Rate this topic

So you're saying he should play and should play center. 4th line only gets 7-10 mins a game, so he wont help us there.,

Never said he'd play fourth line. He could very likely end up playing it but as stated already, he'll play the PK too, where faceoffs are one of the most important parts.

Guest Crymson

He's the stuff legends are made of.

Not really. If he's in the lineup, it's a sign that the Wings are needing to make lemons into lemonade.

Guest The Axe

Not really. If he's in the lineup, it's a sign that the Wings are needing to make lemons into lemonade.

I like Andersson and Emdog a lot. I hope they both play.

Wonder if he keeps #63, or switches to to the more forward friendly #36.

63 definitely comes off likes a training camp number, but 36 strikes me as a goalkeepers number. Maybe he'll switch to like 23 or 26 or something along those lines.

63 definitely comes off likes a training camp number, but 36 strikes me as a goalkeepers number. Maybe he'll switch to like 23 or 26 or something along those lines.

He wore 18 in Grand Rapids... I doubt anyone will object if he does the same with the Wings this year.

Babcock said in an phone interview the other day that his center group would be Datsyuk, Weiss, Helmer on the 3rd and Andersson on the 4th. Granted he's heavily relying on helms health. Said Andersson played great and held the group but still in his mind helmer is the best 3C in the league. Would love for Andy on the 4th.

Babcock said in an phone interview the other day that his center group would be Datsyuk, Weiss, Helmer on the 3rd and Andersson on the 4th. Granted he's heavily relying on helms health. Said Andersson played great and held the group but still in his mind helmer is the best 3C in the league. Would love for Andy on the 4th.

Can't disagree that helm is the best 3rd line center in the league