• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

jaycen

Single Game Tix

Rate this topic

Anyone know when single-game tickets are slated to go on sale? I'm trying to catch them when they do. Looking for 3/6 tix for Lid's ceremony for my daughter as a birthday present. We love making the 6 1/2 hr road trip to Motown. Thanks.

Anyone know when single-game tickets are slated to go on sale? I'm trying to catch them when they do. Looking for 3/6 tix for Lid's ceremony for my daughter as a birthday present. We love making the 6 1/2 hr road trip to Motown. Thanks.

If you can't get them check bordercitytickets.com or stubhub.com I've used both many times, you can catch some great deals sometimes

According to this article the tickets for March 6 are already on sale today.

http://www.freep.com/article/20130822/SPORTS05/308220130/1053/sports05

There is a two-ticket limit for Nick Lidstrom Night on March 6 vs. the Colorado Avalanche, as well as for contests on March 18 vs. the Toronto Maple Leafs and March 27 against Montreal. A four-ticket limit applies to all premium home games.

Edited by rrasco

That's what I meant.

So....they are NOT going on sale tomorrow?

No, unless they sold out of everything they had, they likely will have more at 10am tomorrow. But you should be on there first thing to try to get some.

For example (and I know this is different), the last time they played the Leafs at home, I didn't find out about the pre-sale until late that night & that game was already showing as sold out. However, when I checked the next morning at the start of the public sale I was able to get tickets to the game.

They had a second round for today, all crappy seats, but I scored two for March 6th! Was at JLA at 5:30 this morning, was number 25 in line, so I was the very last person in the first round of people allowed to buy tickets.

As an added bonus, I waited in line for 3 hours with Mike and Terrence Sawchuck and their wives. Yes, THAT Sawchuck. Was flipping awesome for me, but I can't believe the Wings don't treat the family of arguably the greatest goalie of all time better.

They had a second round for today, all crappy seats, but I scored two for March 6th! Was at JLA at 5:30 this morning, was number 25 in line, so I was the very last person in the first round of people allowed to buy tickets.

As an added bonus, I waited in line for 3 hours with Mike and Terrence Sawchuck and their wives. Yes, THAT Sawchuck. Was flipping awesome for me, but I can't believe the Wings don't treat the family of arguably the greatest goalie of all time better.

I met Mike a few years ago when a buddy of mine who did sports radio was doing a remote featuring the autobiography of Terry. He was a real good guy.

Edited by DickieDunn