• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
number9

Best GMs

Rate this topic

Oh well then my bad, I've thought about the years before the cap. Chiarelli is a great GM, he builds his teams the way they should be built, skilled - tough and hard working. Yes, Rask is overpaid but so what? The guy is elite and deserves elite money but the Seguin move is going to bite them hard in 2 years. You just don't trade players of that caliber.

Lamoriello and Lombardi the L brothers are 7 and 8. Lou didn't want to sign this ridiculous Kovy deal because he knew, that Kovalchuk is not the right player for the style he wants to play but the ownership (Vanderbeek himself), forced him to sign the guy so his hands were tied. Lombardi has done some great moves but I want to see how he improves this loaded LA team before putting him into the top 5.

Personally, I think that Eriksson is a better and more complete player who was only under a point per game the past few seasons cause he doesn't have jack for help in Dallas cause their GM is clueless. He'll thrive in Boston bigtime I'd bet especially if he's on a line with Lucic and Krejci. I'd even say that Eriksson is better than Horton and he's more durable. Eriksson is one of the most underrated players in the NHL and he's a guy that I badly wanted on the Wings. Seguin is really good and has potential, but who knows if he'll ever reach it and Eriksson is in his prime and will be for at least 5-6 more years. Boston's top 6 is disgusting. Fill the bottom 6 with hard nosed grinders who can score. No need to keep Seguin below Krejci and Bergeron when he could be moved for a high caliber winger.

Guest The Axe

Personally, I think that Eriksson is a better and more complete player who was only under a point per game the past few seasons cause he doesn't have jack for help in Dallas cause their GM is clueless. He'll thrive in Boston bigtime I'd bet especially if he's on a line with Lucic and Krejci. I'd even say that Eriksson is better than Horton and he's more durable. Eriksson is one of the most underrated players in the NHL and he's a guy that I badly wanted on the Wings. Seguin is really good and has potential, but who knows if he'll ever reach it and Eriksson is in his prime and will be for at least 5-6 more years. Boston's top 6 is disgusting. Fill the bottom 6 with hard nosed grinders who can score. No need to keep Seguin below Krejci and Bergeron when he could be moved for a high caliber winger.

Boston looked lifeless without Horton last year. I think that will hurt.

Bowman hasn't run the show anywhere in over a decade. Do you really believe he's running the Blackhawks from his home in Buffalo? Even in his last years in Detroit he was a consultant to their coaching staff. He was far from a managing force for the team.

At the same time, he is Scotty Bowman. All he has to do is grunt and God Himself will run and hide behind a cloud.