• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#41 jollymania

jollymania

Heavy Hitter

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,606 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 09:11 AM

Hawks fans are the worst, don't blame them. All I see is hawks hats in chi anymore, now everyone's in love with the cubs/sox/bears/bulls/ once again.

"I assure you the hits along the boards he(Aaron Downey) constantly threw SEVERAL TIMES EVERY SHIFT were far more damaging hits that what Kronwall throws."
- uk_redwing
HockeyArchive Twitter

#42 ogreslayer

ogreslayer

1st Line All-Star

• HoF Booster
  • 1,934 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 09:30 AM

Hawks fans are the worst, don't blame them. All I see is hawks hats in chi anymore, now everyone's in love with the cubs/sox/bears/bulls/ once again.

No matter how hot one of those teams may be at any given moment, Chicago with always be a Bears city first & foremost.

Money on the Board 2014: $5 per series, $5 per sweep, $5 per Kronwalling, $10 per Marchand Kronwalling, $1 per Zetterberg game, $1 per 2013 Calder Cup roster player goal

#43 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,884 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 10:46 AM

Well.....Our very own Red Wings are doing it to those of us who wish to attend the Winter Classic...

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but those who purchased tickets for the WC were more or less 'forced' into purchasing tickets for the Alumni game at Tiger Stadium?

Not all packages were like that.  For example, I didn't get tickets to the Alumni game, just one of the GLI games.  I wish I had Alumni tickets.  But yes, they did make you buy a ticket package.

Kronwalled.net - Keep Yer Head up Kid

MONEY ON THE BOARD: $10/Kronwalling, $1/goal by: Nyquist, Tatar, Jurco, Sheahan, Glendening, Andersson, Dekeyser, Pulkinnen, Ouellet, or Sproul.  2X MULTIPLIER: Glendening.  MOTB TOTAL: $0

#44 Shaman

Shaman

Die hard Red Wing fan and realist.

• Silver Booster
  • 3,700 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 06:20 PM

Stubhub, need I say more?

Feuer und Wasser kommt nicht zusammen
Kann man nicht binden sind nicht verwandt
In Funken versunken steh ich in Flammen
und bin im Wasser verbrannt
Im Wasser verbrannt

#45 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,181 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 06:32 PM

They ask you to name 10 hockey players. If you get it right they know you're not a Preds fsn

:lol:

According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#46 cusimano_brothers

cusimano_brothers

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,416 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 07:16 PM

Another team is using this "ploy" to sell tickets is St. Louis, who will use it in their season opener v. Nashville, two home games v. Chicago and one home game v. Detroit.

The main concern for both Nashville and St. Louis is the home game atmosphere remaining intact.

"Mess up tomorrow, don't mess up now".

- Harry James Benson, CBE.

#47 F.Michael

F.Michael

Old School Dynamic Duo

• HoF Booster
  • 7,342 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 08:39 PM

Just yesterday I looked at purchasing tickets for the Wings/Leafs game in March...$90 for a nosebleed...Thank God for Center Ice.

'Evolution' created by Offsides

#48 ogreslayer

ogreslayer

1st Line All-Star

• HoF Booster
  • 1,934 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:57 PM

And bringing MLB style tiered pricing for premier games to the NHL are the Chicago Blackhawks & Toronto Maple Leafs:  

http://articles.chic...ckets-canadiens

http://www.cbc.ca/ne...ed-pricing.html

The first 2 teams of many in the coming years I would imagine.

Money on the Board 2014: $5 per series, $5 per sweep, $5 per Kronwalling, $10 per Marchand Kronwalling, $1 per Zetterberg game, $1 per 2013 Calder Cup roster player goal

#49 frankgrimes

frankgrimes

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,050 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 11:20 PM

And bringing MLB style tiered pricing for premier games to the NHL are the Chicago Blackhawks & Toronto Maple Leafs:  

http://articles.chic...ckets-canadiens

http://www.cbc.ca/ne...ed-pricing.html

The first 2 teams of many in the coming years I would imagine.

Just goes to prove once again - if that wasn't even needed - how lucky we as DetroitRedWings fans can be, for having the best owner in all of sports. Wirtz and MLSE are just a big joke, they aren't in because they love the game they want to squeeze out as much money as possible. The Hawks are milking the bandwagon-thing till no end it seems, disgrace.

lidsretire2.jpg

Thank you so much perfect human being #5

Welcome to hockeytown Jonas aka Lundquist 2 Gustavsson!

Phase I: injury rattled roster Phase II: BABCOCK Phase III: Playoffs XXIII !