• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
turbowhistle86

Claude Giroux gets attacked by a golf club

Rate this topic

Id be pissed if I were a phlly fan. from what I read, he got fibers of the shaft stuck in his finger and it did tendon damage. Only way you do this is swinging your club at a tree to snap it. Even if you suck at golf, the only possible place youll break your club while swinging is just above the head where the shaft slides into the head.

What is it with NHLers and dumb golf injuries?

Didn't some player just a couple years ago blow out his knee somehow by getting his foot caught in the pedals of the golf cart?

Erik Johnson tweeted something to the effect of "it happens to the best of us" and then Dan Rosen responded "classic", which implys he got hurt golfing. I looked online to see if I could find something on him, but couldnt.

Erik Johnson tweeted something to the effect of "it happens to the best of us" and then Dan Rosen responded "classic", which implys he got hurt golfing. I looked online to see if I could find something on him, but couldnt.

Haha, yep that's who it was. If you google his name and "golf cart" the stories come up.

This sucks for him for sure. Misses out on team Canada too?! Balls situation for the guy... A mirror crashed over me and a piece jabbed into the side of my thumb-same sort of freak thing-and that was july 11th so 5 weeks later now and the thumb and index finger are now just able to move a little and still swollen so I wouldnt be surprised to see this drag on a little. (though doctors treat me differently then Giroux so maybe sooner for him ha)