• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MidMichSteve

Fox Sports 1 Debuts today

Rate this topic

It was a joke, lighten up, Francis.

I was referring to the 2 talking bobbleheaded teleprompter sports readers anthonyn66 mentioned, not the 87 other famous people from Canada.

I have absolutely no idea who Tim and Joe - or whatever their names are - are.

p.s. You forgot Alan Thicke.

Avril Lavigne, Shania Twain, Pamela Anderson, Nelly Furtado, Sum41, Barenaked Ladies, Celine Dion, Alanis Morisette, Bryan Adams, Neil Young, Kristen Kreuk, and of course JIM FREAKING CAREY are all Canadians... so please don't insult our Country please.

read up a bit too

http://www.canadians.ca/top_ten_myths.htm

Edit: also if you want to know more famous Canadians, please do let me know, I would be happy to give you a much longer list

Edited by FireCaptain

Avril Lavigne, Shania Twain, Pamela Anderson, Nelly Furtado, Sum41, Barenaked Ladies, Celine Dion, Alanis Morisette, Bryan Adams, Neil Young, Kristen Kreuk, and of course JIM FREAKING CAREY are all Canadians... so please don't insult our Country please.

read up a bit too

http://www.canadians.ca/top_ten_myths.htm

Edit: also if you want to know more famous Canadians, please do let me know, I would be happy to give you a much longer list

You put Sum41 on your list but not Joni Mitchell?

Canadian blasphemy.

Also: Leonard Cohen.

You put Sum41 on your list but not Joni Mitchell?

Canadian blasphemy.

Also: Leonard Cohen.

Lol, well I just put a few that popped into my head, you can't please everyone. I wasn't gonna put a list of like 100 names just to prove my point, unless it was absolutely necessary

Lol, well I just put a few that popped into my head, you can't please everyone. I wasn't gonna put a list of like 100 names just to prove my point, unless it was absolutely necessary

Leonard Cohen should be at the top of the list followed by Ian and Sylvia.