• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

frankgrimes

New enemies, whom do you fear the most?

Rate this topic

OK. So.

I should start by clarifying a couple of things. Firstly, by "Penguins Nation" I basically meant Pens fans. So, my point was that the Bruins humbled the Pens' fans (on the whole), which - and I guess I was being just a tad facetious here - is almost as difficult as winning the Cup. So, props and kudos to them for that. Secondly, I didn't necessarily mean to say the Bruins are as good as the Blackhawks, just that they're our new "bitter rival." Which is, I concede, maybe kind of a snotty thing to say. ("Hey, we're the Wings. We're amazing. Who's the most amazing team in this place? Boston? OK, they're our new rival.") (Whaaaat??)

SensViking, I like your posts. And not just because you're nice to the Wings. Actually, to be honest, I think you may be overestimating the Wings a bit, and maybe even selling the likes of the Bruins short.

Thanks Dabura! I've always thought of the Wings as a class organization which kept a high level of skill and competitiveness despite not tanking seasons and drafting high. I've never had a real working knowledge of the roster because of the Wings being in the West but with Alfie joining the team I have been keeping a closer eye.

Being a bit of a hockey tramp- I'm not just a Sens homer but a hockey fan- I watch a lot of games so now the Sens,Wings and Coyotes are on my radar for this season. Please keep the Coyotes comments kind- I've been a fan for a few years.

That being said I feel I can add a bit of Eastern conference thoughts annnnnnd...........

How do you l like the Wings vs Boston now? I know it's pre-season but I don't think I was being too kind to the Wings.

and don't worry about Alfie's groin- he's a warrior.