Pros and cons of this proposal:
- Tootoo is more cap friendly
- Fans don't get to see Cleary relied on/treated like a part of the offense
- An actual "sheriff" if one of our stars gets run
- (Half-serious) PK gets more practice for the post-season (sounds ridiculous, but sound. Teams with good PK do better in the playoffs).
- Lose a net-front presence on 2nd PP (easily filled by Bert if healthy)
- Train whistles may still show up
- More fighting??? Is this a con to people still?
- Lose a LGW whipping boy (2 in one summer may be bad (adios Flip, but Sammy is still on the team...)