• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jedi

State your unpopular opinion *Mod Warning Post #'s 200 & 219*

Rate this topic

Loo, you're not alone on Elvis. The only thing named Elvis I like is my sister's dog.

And Karen, you're not alone either. I can't tolerate that show either. Ever.

I still would rather read than watch tv.

If the Wings can't trade anyone, they should have a roster of 2 goalies, 6 d-men (send down Lashoff, who I'm pretty sure can go back down) and 15 forwards. Sammy's played on the point on the PP, so let him be the 7th d-man in a pinch. If a d goes down longer, put him on LTIR and call up Lashoff.

I know, the point on the PP is different, but it's as close as we come unless someone has defense experience that I don't know about. Guys have crossed over before between forward and defense.

That's my opinion for the day.

I'm far more concerned about the morals/ethics of a person with a firearm than whether or not that person can navigate a standardized test.

IQ tests are over-rated and often inaccurate. (According to them, I'm intelligent. Therefore, I don't trust them.)

I don't care if the Wings trade TooToo.

I have no desire to see Titanic, Avatar, Silver Linings Playbook, The Notebook, There's Something About Mary, or Borat.

I hate the Wizard of Oz movie.

Vince Vaughn is beyond irritating.

I'm with Jedi - I HATE cilantro, I don't care for salsa, nor will I eat buffalo wings.

I LOVE tomato juice, especially V8. With lots of pepper. Like need to put it in a blender lots.

I believe it is never too early to drink.

In the warmer months, I wear basketball shorts around the house. I will never buy a pair of basketball shorts if they don't have pockets. However,when I'm wearing my shorts, I cannot stand to have anything in those pockets.

Ketsup is as spicy as I can handle things. I don't do hot sauce, peppers, or anything that causes my tongue to cry out in pain except for these one sandwiches that have some spicy ham that is so worth it because the rest of the sandwich rocks.

Severus Snape is sexy. And I don't mean the movie version, although Alan Rickman is also sexy.