• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jedi

State your unpopular opinion *Mod Warning Post #'s 200 & 219*

Rate this topic

If you don't like Doctor Who, that's one strike against you in the "Can We Be Friends" sweepstakes.

I don't like it as a series, but there are individual episodes that I thought were excellently written. I would definitely watch a top-10 of Doctor Who. I tried getting through the entire show and gave up towards the end of the second season. I loved the gas-mask kid episodes.

My unpopular opinion is that I have never liked South Park

Edited by Echolalia

"Hipsters" don't bother me.

Flare jeans (or bellbottoms, if you will) are superior to skinny jeans.

Pizza is tastier with olive oil used in place of tomato sauce.

I love to read.

Corollary: I like my e-book reader AND physical books. It's unpopular to not have a strong preference between the two, apparently.

People who complain to the clerk about things that are out of the clerk's control, but refuse to bother to complain to the 800 number set up for such occasions should just shut their mouths.

If your complaint is not serious enough to you to bother taking it to someone who can actually do something about it, you're just whining. Shut up.

I hear ya, dude. My house is very 70's and I haven't had running water for 12 days. Oh, well. Tomorrow, we thaw!!!!!

I guess my unpopular opinion would be that in a world where people have to walk miles for contaminated water, I'm cranky about having to be bothered to fill jugs at a convenience store?

For some reason, I get all hoity-toity like I deserve better when I'm really no better than any one else in the world.

DUMP CLEARY!

I know of an organization who does not pay unemployment insurance for its employees. It claims to be a church and doesn't have to. I also know they blackball certain former employees for miscellaneous, unexplained reasons. I know this because it happened to a very dear friend of mine. They also treat LGBT people as if they were lepers. I will not name this organization. Suffice to say I will never cross their doorway ever again, nor will I ever support any cause they do. If you want to know who it is, a little research will get you the answer. The point of this is, no one, not a person or a company or an organization has the right to treat anyone else like they are the scourge of the earth.

Edited by Kira

A famous Ed O Neil a k a Al Bundy quote:

Why should I know where the water is going don't even know where it's coming from! , I just wish I could go with it"

Real manuals are beating out PDF files 10/10 per day and 52/52 weeks a year.

Owning an NHL franchise should be a privilege not a moneyprinting machine for the super super rich.

Homer Simpsons teaching Bart how to not take part in jury duties:

"Best way to avoid your jury duties is to say you are biased against all races"

OV is oveerrated

Edited by frankgrimes