• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jedi

State your unpopular opinion *Mod Warning Post #'s 200 & 219*

Rate this topic

No one should be issued a driver's license unless they are literate enough to read the instructions on the gas pump. They should also be smart enough and pay close enough attention to directions to be able to follow the directions.

You would not believe how many times a day I have to go out to the pump and explain that "lift nozzle and press start" does not mean that you bang on the start button a dozen or so times without touching the nozzle, nor does it mean that you lift the nozzle and stand and stare at the pump.

It also blows my mind that people who can't find the big start button have no trouble finding the little help button.

Tip: All the help button does is make a noise inside the store. If there is only one person working and there are customers in the store, you will not get help until the store is empty. If the person working is in the cooler or freezer, they will not hear the call for help. In short, pushing the help button does nothing unless there is more than one person working. You might as well not bother unless you are the only customer in the lot.

Just to clarify, I actually do like you, Paul. Which might be an unpopular opinion in and of itself...

Also, I prefer to dress one level above my current position at work. Always looking to impress and improve.

I think the Blackberry Passport looks promising

Cloud is a service for people that don't take their privacy, ownership rights seriously

Europe needs to get rid of the european union

South Park has lost it's shine and has too much pop culture, politics influences

Fred Flinstone is a golf hero

Super Towers > Mini ATX

Edited by frankgrimes

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, Stalin, and the new chick in the Wendy's commercials, I would shoot Wendy's girl twice.

Can we put the guy in the McDonald's commercial (I think it's McDonald's) in the room and give you an extra bullet? Then strap both the bodies to his random red couch and dump it into the Grand Canyon?

When I get a bag of Chex Mix, I will eat every non-Chex piece in the bag first...

...and the go to TOWN on the Chex, since they're my favorite pieces.

I believe there is a plan for a New World Order.

The Illuminati exists.

GMO's were made to help control population.

"No Child Left Behind" is actually hurting our kids, not helping them.

9/11 WAS an inside job. I work with 757's everyday, there were no parts of a 757 laying anywhere at the pentagon.

Michelle Obama is a man.

Disney does purposely put sexual and satanic references in their cartoons.

We did NOT land on the moon.

JFK was an inside job.

TWA 800 was shot down.

There is a God, and he is tired of forgiving, he is pissed.

I believe there is a plan for a New World Order.

The Illuminati exists.

GMO's were made to help control population.

"No Child Left Behind" is actually hurting our kids, not helping them.

9/11 WAS an inside job. I work with 757's everyday, there were no parts of a 757 laying anywhere at the pentagon.

Michelle Obama is a man.

Disney does purposely put sexual and satanic references in their cartoons.

We did NOT land on the moon.

JFK was an inside job.

TWA 800 was shot down.

There is a God, and he is tired of forgiving, he is pissed.

Why do you think Michelle Obamas a man?

Yes, the murders in Paris were tragic and terrible ... and should be condemned.

Freedom of speech is to be valued and fought for however, to repeatedly use it to mock a religion's sacred leader is disrespectful and classless. With freedom comes responsibilities.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation, Every possession, a duty.

Freedom of speech is to be valued and fought for however, to repeatedly use it to mock a religion's sacred leader is disrespectful and classless. With freedom comes responsibilities.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation, Every possession, a duty.

Hey, this is a place where you are immune from unpopular opinion's! If people think those statements are unpopular or in other words, wrong, then I guess the NWO and mind control has already started!

(I happen to agree with your opinions!)

If you stop freedom of speech at what offends people then you no longer have freedom of speech. Offense is taken, not given. People don't have a right to not be offended.

Mohammad was a pedophile who raped a 9 year old girl

The majority of traditional hadith sources state that Aisha was married to Muhammad at the age of six or seven, but she stayed in her parents' home until the age of nine, or ten according to Ibn Hisham. when the marriage was consummated with Muhammad, then 53, in Medina.

But he's oh so sacred that he can't be depicted.

You can't force someone else to to follow the rules of a religion they aren't a part of.