• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jedi

State your unpopular opinion *Mod Warning Post #'s 200 & 219*

Rate this topic

I'm so tired of how 'PC' this country has become...The whole Confederate battle flag is the most recent topic of 'PC'...The networks have stopped showing 'The Dukes Of Hazard'...Pathetic.

Ditto. Even saying albino isn't politically correct anymore. I'm Italian, call me a *** and I'll laugh and answer, not get all emotional and tell you off.

I'm so tired of how 'PC' this country has become...The whole Confederate battle flag is the most recent topic of 'PC'...The networks have stopped showing 'The Dukes Of Hazard'...Pathetic.

I think that lady who took the flag down herself was pretty cool though.

She won the most epic game of capture the flag.

I am a little weirded out by people who proclaim, "Dogs are better than people." No, actually they're not. They're dogs. I like dogs, but perhaps I just know better people than the poor souls who prefer dogs to people?

Weird.

I am a little weirded out by people who proclaim, "Dogs are better than people." No, actually they're not. They're dogs. I like dogs, but perhaps I just know better people than the poor souls who prefer dogs to people?

Weird.

I kinda agree. I get annoyed very fast when the girls at work talk about there dogs. They will say I had to leave the dogs at home for a weekend and I started to cry. It's like.. It's a dog! Come on! Really grinds my gears!!!!!!!

Dogs and people are hard to compare. In general, dogs are more loyal and caring. They don't judge you for eating ramen straight from the pan. They greet you when you come home as if you are the most important thing in the world. Your girl/boyfriend can kiss them and you are happy that they get along.

On the other hand, people don't wake you up to watch them pee, nor do they hump your mom's leg, generally speaking.

All true, Karen. You eat ramen out of the pan? :eh: j/k

It makes me vaguely uncomfortable for people who are overly obsessed with their dogs. Yes, dogs are cute and good companions, if you're into that sort of thing. It does really annoy me when I hear things like, "You truly don't know love, if you don't own a dog."

Really? I am allergic to most dogs. So I am a terrible, unlovable person. Actually, I can be terrible and unlovable, with or without a fur-bearing critter which sends me to the hospital for epinephrine injections so I can breathe and my eyes don't swell shut. Yes. That spells LOVE to me. :lol:

On average, most dogs are better than most people, but I understand your allergy issues. I'm allergic to cats, most perfume, and stupidity. That leaves dogs and hamsters, along with some good people.

I've also known terrible dogs too, and very warm loving people who don't own dogs. I have two dogs, I love them like I would a family member, but let's be real, they are dogs, if one dies I buy a new one... And if I gotta leave it for the weekend then I gotta leave it.

Satire sites should be labeled as such, just for the complete idiots out there who believe everything they read and have to comment on it.

Also, the people who photoshop pictures of someone to make it look like they have been in an accident or have a horrible medical condition and then post them and ask people to pray for them or share because facebook will donate a dollar should be forced to live with in that medical state until they realize that it isn't funny.