• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jedi

State your unpopular opinion *Mod Warning Post #'s 200 & 219*

Rate this topic

Me and some buddies were just talking about it last week. Also you see on draft kings you can bet on eSports now!

yeah a friend of mine asked me about a draft kings offer he does play hockey manager pro or whatever it is called, told him to stick with it and not get into the fantasy scam.

I am always fascinated by the term esport why I'm sure those players are very good at what they do it's hard to justify it as a physical activity. But yeah would make sense that sites like draft kings are getting involved..

yeah a friend of mine asked me about a draft kings offer he does play hockey manager pro or whatever it is called, told him to stick with it and not get into the fantasy scam.

I am always fascinated by the term esport why I'm sure those players are very good at what they do it's hard to justify it as a physical activity. But yeah would make sense that sites like draft kings are getting involved..

Fantasy scam? What you mean?

It completely blows my mind that the medical community wants you to get all sorts of tests and treatments for something that doesn't bother you at all because it might give you a 1% chance of getting cancer in the next 20 years.

When you tell them that you're not interested because you're saving your HSA to try to get treatment for something that bothers you every minute of your life and has already cost you a ton of money and a job, they don't understand why you think that is more important than their recommended treatments.

Then when you tell them you probably won't be around in 20 years, nor do you want to be because of the thing you actually want treated, they just pat you on the arm and assure you that you'll be around and go on with their sales pitch.

One thing I love about the internet: appointments can be cancelled with a touch of the finger without talking to anyone.

I miss Damien Brunner.

Not because of anything specific, but just because he was adorable with his huge

smile and even bigger

enthusiasm for the game. Sad that he flamed out and couldn't cut it in the NHL.

And also his gargantuan nose I miss his nose

terminator genesis doesn't deserve the terminator name, atrocious

Did you see the original Terminator that came out in '84? Cuz I loved Genisys, but could see why people wouldn't like it if they weren't familiar with the first movie.

Jason Clarke was awesome as John Connor. Emilia Clarke is a total babe with her regular hair color (not that she isn't with the GOT wig on). The only character I didn't like was Kyle Reese, they should have found some else to play him.

If someone is fat, they should still get to use the cart at walmart without people assuming that there is nothing wrong with them and that they're just lazy. Fat people have disabilities too.

I'm shocked and appalled that Jeff Dunham is getting another special on comedy central.

Everyone should boycott it and flood cc social media with stuff.

What because of Achmed, or because he's a ventriloquist and his mouth moves constantly?

What because of Achmed, or because he's a ventriloquist and his mouth moves constantly?

i guess both?

But its not just that one dumb puppetx his entire act is based on pandering to the lowest common denominator of racists and the ignorant. and yes, His mouth is constantly moving so he's not even a good ventriloquist.

i guess both?

But its not just that one dumb puppetx his entire act is based on pandering to the lowest common denominator of racists and the ignorant. and yes, His mouth is constantly moving so he's not even a good ventriloquist.

The fact that he is considered "family" comedy just blows my mind. Just straight up racism.

I laughed at the jalapeño on a stick once years ago, and I *still* feel dirty.

Finally! Yeah I hate him and RDJr. as him too. The only role I liked his acting was in a Scanner Darkly as James Barris, a drug addict schizophrenic.

Lol yeah he gets kind of obnoxious with the whole Iron Man/Tony Stark persona. But one can't deny that RDJr. revived the Iron Man comic hero and for the most part brought life to Marvel comics as well.

I like him as Sherlock tho (a lot of people don't).

Edited by kickazz