• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jedi

State your unpopular opinion *Mod Warning Post #'s 200 & 219*

Rate this topic

The Miller Lite commercial bugs me every time. They say they can spell it any way they want to because they invented it. I'll go along with that, but then they say that it "spelled different because it's brewed different".

I'm sorry. You may have invented "Lite" but you did not invent grammar. Quit using adjectives when you need adverbs.

Edited by 55fan

aYLjgK7_700b.jpg

I guess Prince and Bowie will be performing

Bahaha.

Nice.

Okay.

I think if your child dies due to your negligence around apex predators, you and your partner should be placed in the same situation, but against a larger species of aggressive animal, proportionately larger to you than that of your child and the animal that caused their death.

If such a beast doth not exist in those proportions, than it becomes a pack/hurd/gaggle/gander/murder/etc... and for every 20 lbs, one more animal is added to the group...

Your kid got eaten by a gorilla?

Boom.

Meet a 20 ft gator.

Kids eaten by a gator, I'm throwing you near a hippos young.

You're in a bad place, where your kid shouldn't be left to climb over fences... if you're not smart enough to stay out of florida, then you shouldn't have kids.

(Ha)

Death due to child neglect?

You have to move to Florida and get a tattoo at slightly smaller tourist destinations every day for a month...

Already live in florida?!?

Then git mo will probably not be that much worse,

Honestly florida, wtf?

I get thst you had people swimming from Cuba and all that, but you should not have that high of a rate of hepatitis.

Whats happening down there?

Is Tommy Lee handing out "unsispiciously brand new" tattoo needles?

Edited by jimmyemeryhunter

Just when I conclude that people cannot get more vapid, ridiculous, and self-absorbed - someone launches Pokemon Go, and I am proved wrong once again.

One way to thin the herd, as people walk off the edges of cliffs and buildings, into the paths of oncoming buses, etc. SMH

I still hate Sansa for getting Ned Stark killed by ratting him out to Cersei.

And because she got most of the wildlings killed by not telling Jon about Littlefinger's army. Could have avoided all those people from dying. And also the giant Wun Wun coulda lived.

Why the giant?

WHY HIM?

GIANT LIVES MATTER.

I still hate Sansa for getting Ned Stark killed by ratting him out to Cersei.

And because she got most of the wildlings killed by not telling Jon about Littlefinger's army. Could have avoided all those people from dying. And also the giant Wun Wun coulda lived.

Why the giant?

WHY HIM?

GIANT LIVES MATTER.

well, what did you expect? she has no soul...

Edited by NerveDamage

Nah Ned wanted to leave Kings Landing with his daughters and Sansa freaked out cuz she was in love with Joeffrey and went to Cersei and told her Ned wanted to leave. They didn't show that part in the show though I don't think, although it's implied. Cersei was about to be arrested by Ned and the gold cloaks (i think because she admitted to Ned about screwing Jamie and her kids not being legit) and soon after that, Ned was going to leave Kings Landing with his daughters. That was the original plan anyway. But after Sansa freaked out and spilled the beans to Cersei, Cersei figured out Neds plan and ended up hiring out the gold cloaks against Ned and got Littlefinger on her side too and they ended up arresting him instead.

She basically flipped the plan on Ned. Thanks to Sansa's insider info. Although Sansa was dumb enough to think that Cersei and Joffrey actually liked her. She got played and in the process of being naive, got her dad arrested and eventually killed.

Edited by kickazz

Nah Ned wanted to leave Kings Landing with his daughters and Sansa freaked out cuz she was in love with Joeffrey and went to Cersei and told her Ned wanted to leave. They didn't show that part in the show though I don't think, although it's implied. Cersei was about to be arrested by Ned and the gold cloaks (i think because she admitted to Ned about screwing Jamie and her kids not being legit) and soon after that, Ned was going to leave Kings Landing with his daughters. That was the original plan anyway. But after Sansa freaked out and spilled the beans to Cersei, Cersei figured out Neds plan and ended up hiring out the gold cloaks against Ned and got Littlefinger on her side too and they ended up arresting him instead.

She basically flipped the plan on Ned. Thanks to Sansa's insider info. Although Sansa was dumb enough to think that Cersei and Joffrey actually liked her. She got played and in the process of being naive, got her dad arrested and eventually killed.

I know, but if he had sent guards to take custody of the kids Cersei would have been powerless.

25 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

Personally I'd rather enjoy 3 to 5 'quality' brews with a nice cigar than engorging my bladder with beer flavored water.

I have a healthy appreciation for pilsners. I think too often theyre seen as just water, just because they're not thick/dark as mud and don't have 15 different flavor profiles. Of course there are higher quality pilsners than Miller...

I get why cookie dough rocky road ice cream with rainbow chip sprinkles appeals to some people, and it does to me on occasion too, but sometimes I just want some regular damn chocolate.

10 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I don't get it. What is he doing? Is that supposed to be a black power fist?

not quite, as I understand it, Black Power fist is supposed to be the left fist. you know, like John Carlos did in 68.

got this shirt at the Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History

COLLECTION7.png