• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jedi

State your unpopular opinion *Mod Warning Post #'s 200 & 219*

Rate this topic

I hate pointless small talk (crap like "did you hear about [current event that's all over the news that you'd have to be living under a rock to not hear about?]" "supposed to get some rain tomorrow..." "saw a good show on TV the other day..." etc, etc.) No. Stop. I don't care. If you don't have anything interesting to say then just don't talk to me.

I loathe ranch dressing.

The smell, the texture and of course the taste.

My girlfriend won't eat it when I'm with Her because I refuse to kiss her after I've seen her eat it.

Same goes for sour cream, and cream cheese.

I also hate mayonnaise.

And anything with mayo or even miracle whip on it.

And I can't eat cool whip.

Its a texture thing

I also hate being apologized to.

If I like you as a person enough to have you in my life, then I know you don't intend to hurt or bother me.

And anyone else, I don't care enough to let something you say or do affect me.

Edited by jimmyemeryhunter

A lot of the "Country" now is what would have been called "Rockabilly" back in the 50's/60's. I haven't heard much lately to make me think it's any good.

Is it just me, or does most tv seem like a waste of intelligence?

almost all of it. Cable News is a misnomer, too. Where is Walter Kronkite when we need him? He said his job was to tell us the news, not express his opinion. That's a completely lost art, isn't it?

24/7 is disappointing to me.

When a judge in Florida told Fox Noise they didn't have to tell the truth, that kind of sealed it for me.

24/7 isn't disappointing, but it's just concentrated on two teams who are more concerned with their product on the ice than anything else right now.

*Having six outdoor games is stupid

* If the highways are already overcrowded or a country is already overpopulated stop building massive apartments and stop letting everyone and their mother in the country

* Don't tell me I have to have an opinion on - insert whatever news is hot right now - if I care enough, chances are I might have read it already if not I don't care at all. Even if everybody and their grandchildren are talking about it

* Don't tell me I have to get rid off my physical handykeyboard because smartphones are "in" guess what? I like to type fast and structured SMS something I *personally* can't do equally with touch screens

* If soccer would be interesting, fast and filled with great tough athletes and played on ice it would be called hockey :-)

* I'd rather spend 1.000 §on a good surround system instead of wasting it on a great TV, when I'll barely watch it nowadays

* Rogers sucks

* dressing up in expensive cloths doesn't mean I have to be impressed with you

* new =/= always better i.e handy

Someone insulting someone else is not "shocking" nor is it news. It's been going on since the dawn of time.

If someone says something stupid, don't rush to blog about it. Deal with it like an adult.

Did they call your daughter a fat cow? Call your son a limp-wristed nancy-boy? Deal with it, and if you're the parent, help your kid deal with it.

Was what they said true?

No? Teach your kid to ignore it (or give a smart-ass comment, if the kid is old and smart enough).

Yes? Tell your kid that they'll either have to accept who they are even if others don't or change who they are. The choice is theirs.

People will be mean jerks. People will say stupid things. It's not news. And after all these years in the history of the world, it's not "shocking".

I hate pointless small talk (crap like "did you hear about [current event that's all over the news that you'd have to be living under a rock to not hear about?]" "supposed to get some rain tomorrow..." "saw a good show on TV the other day..." etc, etc.) No. Stop. I don't care. If you don't have anything interesting to say then just don't talk to me.

That wasn't really interesting...just sayin

I hope the Lions fade away this year as usual.

Done.

I hate the Underworld movies.

Take that back!

They had me at the opening scene with Kate Beckinsale getting rained on on top of the bell tower and then free falling down to the ground and strutting away.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_504ZRY7udY

Edited by T.Low

If you have chronic pain, use a cane, and have been this way despite two surgeries, and someone asks you, "Have you seen a doctor?" you should be allowed a smartass answer, no matter who it is that is asking.

I just need to think of one...

How does, "Seen a doctor? <looks around> Honey, I've got back problems, not hallucinations!" sound?

I'm 23-years-old... I'd rather play a board game then get hammered. I haven't had more than one drink in a day since the day I turned 21. I think driving tipsy is the same as driving drunk and I have no problem calling the police on you. It's not snitching, it's potentially saving a life from your selfish a**.

I'd rather read a book on my original Kindle (e-reader) than on my Kindle Fire (tablet). And I'd rather read on my Kindle than an actual physical book.

1)To those who hate "Big Bang Theory" and "Seinfeld", I'm right there with you.

2) I would rather watch Free Speech TV than any of the other "news" channels. Of course, I don't watch all that much tv.

3) Went camping about a month ago. The people in the camp site next to us needed a lesson in dressing. I spent the whole weekend next to people who let their butt cracks/underwear show. Please dress properly - I'm not interested in having my appetite desert me because I see your ass crack when you bend over. To make it worse, they thought they could yell and scream at 1AM. Sorry, but some of us prefer sleep at that time of night. I don't care if it's a holiday weekend. Quiet hours start at 10 PM.

I went camping about a month ago, and the people next to us were boring and criticized my family for our uncontrollably high buttcracks.

Kidding.

Ha.

I HATE any alt rock band.

Nickleback, three days grace, shine down,and any other band where the singer feels the need to sing with air from the depths of their anus.

I also HATE country music(for the most part) new country is just racist pop music, and old country angers me.

Johnny cash is not country.