• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jedi

State your unpopular opinion *Mod Warning Post #'s 200 & 219*

Rate this topic

Saw this trending on twitter a few days back, and thought it could be fun to try here. It's simple, state an opinion of yours that is likely unpopular.

Here's mine. I absolutely love the buttered popcorn flavored jelly beans.

butteredpopcornjb__66971.1343252253.400.

If people can't smoke in public (state/provincial laws may vary) because people don't like the smell and/or it makes them sick even in small amounts, then they shouldn't be allowed to wear perfume/cologne/aftershave for the same reason.

The popular rebuttal to that: Oh, but I only wear a little, and besides, I love the smell!

My response: Yeah? Well I love the smell of smoke and I don't smoke at all. Your "little spritz" of putridocity makes me sicker than if you happen to catch a "teeny waft" of the cigarette I would light just to mask your foul stench if I had a cigarette on me.

Edited by 55fan

The only people who look natural in "wife-beater" shirts are young, muscle-y guys and middle-aged, hairy guys.

Note that I said "natural" not "good". It's an important distinction where the latter are concerned.

I loathe everything connected with social media, be it Twitter or Facebook

I think hockey was better pre 2005 (skillwise also)

I prefer family corporates instead of big ones - if you are against GV 10 you are hating children! *g*

I couldn't care less if my car is ecnomy friendly or not, it should be fast, comfortable and provide safety for me and others.

Not voting anybody is better than trying to figure out, who of the two idiots might be the bigger one.

Edited by frankgrimes

I despise Walmart, I don't shop there, and it pisses me off when people tell me "It's cheaper at Walmart". No one considers the tens of thousands of businesses and jobs they crushed when they save nine cents on a can of baked beans.

To further Euro_Twins statement, I like Zachary Quinto a lot as Spock and think the modern movies (Into Darkness as well) are the best variants of the Star Trek films.

I thought Waterworld was also an excellent movie.

From now on anyone's "unpopular opinion" that I agree with is getting a like from me. This thread is fun.

Edited by MabusIncarnate

Off the top of my head:

-I hate Walmart for reasons already stated in this thread.

-I hate McDonalds for their poor animal record and for basically being the symbol of global corporate capitalism.

-I hate so many other corporations that it's probably better to just leave it at those two.

-I only use organic health products (shampoo, toothpaste, shaving cream, lotion, deodorant, etc), which I suppose isn't very popular.

The fatter the chick, the more this applies: (and I say this as a fat chick)

When trying on clothes to wear out for a night of drinking, stand slouched in front of the mirror. If you have to hold in your tummy to get it to look good, you should just pick another shirt because you won't be holding in that tummy after a few drinks.

Also, the fatter you are, the more skin you need to cover.