• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Ram

USA Olympic '14 Jerseys

Rate this topic

So far the worst of them all, horrible design. Fake laces and blurry stars on the shoulders really?

The USA K-Swiss logo is absolutely disgusting having your country associated with a trademark should be a no-go. Even though I am not from the US I really hope this is just your third jersey and the real one will be revealed later.

They should just adapt this to a jersey, and swap out the flight suit for a helmet"

51cEgP4LeaL.jpg

(Yeah, I bought one.)

I would want some sorta Apollo reference, seeing as how we BEAT THOSE DIRTY COMMIES TO THE MOON and all. (Even though it was ALL FAKED and all.)

I'm always disappointed by team USA's jerseys. Meanwhile Sweden always looks amazing and Russia in particular is looking cool this year

Russia's "red" jerseys are the exact same cut/style jerseys as the USA's this year, down to the Nike fake laces. They even have their own set of stars on the shoulders, to symbolize the 8 Olympic Golds the Russian/Soviet teams won...

alex-ovechkin-russian-olympic-jersey1.jp

Their "white" jerseys are certainly different. Not sure what I think about them...

Russia-NT-Hockey-Jersey-Ovechkin-1_detai

But still. Fake laces...

Russia-NT-Hockey-Jersey-11_detail.jpg

The only upside to these jerseys is that i actually believe the stars will look good under the bright lights of the rink. I heard a story that they will be semi reflective while they are playing, not like blinding but shiny.

The u.s. will intimidate the opposition with their shiny jerseys lol

Jimmy Howard and Danny d are the only players on the u.s. teams I'm rooting for. Other then that, go Canada

It would be real sick if DD, Jimmy, and Abby all made it.

Jimmy Howard and Danny d are the only players on the u.s. teams I'm rooting for. Other then that, go Canada

Well, I'm American, so I have to root for all of them. *ambivalent face*

(Secretly, I'm rooting for Sweden.)

Also, all these people saying that the people responsible for the U.S. jerseys are going to be fired into oblivion - you know that's not going to happen. You know they're getting promotions and raises and sublimated stars.