• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Ram

USA Olympic '14 Jerseys

Rate this topic

80 posts in this topic

I thought of the UP logo too.

Now that I've seen it up close, the fake laces are even worse than in in the miniature pic.

I hope we get gold. Then we'll have the last laugh. Then I hope we go back to the old unis or get a new one with some sense of style.

Hockeymom1960 likes this

So far the worst of them all, horrible design. Fake laces and blurry stars on the shoulders really?

The USA K-Swiss logo is absolutely disgusting having your country associated with a trademark should be a no-go. Even though I am not from the US I really hope this is just your third jersey and the real one will be revealed later.

wingedominance13 likes this

or the Union Pacific Railroad logo.

Good call.

Actually, the shape reminds me of the outline of an old ship, if you're looking straight at the rudder (rear, stern, whatever).

Trainwreck. Shipwreck.

They should just adapt this to a jersey, and swap out the flight suit for a helmet"

51cEgP4LeaL.jpg

(Yeah, I bought one.)

I would want some sorta Apollo reference, seeing as how we BEAT THOSE DIRTY COMMIES TO THE MOON and all. (Even though it was ALL FAKED and all.)

I don't understand jersey designs that are white, but have the teams dark colours on the top 1/3 of the jersey. It's insanely annoying when you're on the ice. have fun playing Slovakia or the Czech's in those jerseys.

I'm always disappointed by team USA's jerseys. Meanwhile Sweden always looks amazing and Russia in particular is looking cool this year

Russia's "red" jerseys are the exact same cut/style jerseys as the USA's this year, down to the Nike fake laces. They even have their own set of stars on the shoulders, to symbolize the 8 Olympic Golds the Russian/Soviet teams won...

alex-ovechkin-russian-olympic-jersey1.jp

Their "white" jerseys are certainly different. Not sure what I think about them...

Russia-NT-Hockey-Jersey-Ovechkin-1_detai

But still. Fake laces...

Russia-NT-Hockey-Jersey-11_detail.jpg

Of all the men to model the USA jersey, why not choose someone good looking? Not that he has to be sexy, just not... creepy.

Wow.

The design, the logo, the cut... Every single thing about this jersey is ugly.

Whoever the people were that approved this as the final design need to be fired immediately.

Still awful.

I lurve Russia's, even if they're the same thing as ours or whatever. Actually, I'm not overly keen on the red. But the white is very nice.

The only upside to these jerseys is that i actually believe the stars will look good under the bright lights of the rink. I heard a story that they will be semi reflective while they are playing, not like blinding but shiny.

The only upside to these jerseys is that i actually believe the stars will look good under the bright lights of the rink. I heard a story that they will be semi reflective while they are playing, not like blinding but shiny.

The u.s. will intimidate the opposition with their shiny jerseys lol

The u.s. will intimidate the opposition with their shiny jerseys lol

A little bird tells me that when we check - with our shoulders - the stars will actually explode on impact.

Wonder if there's a way to see all the other country's jerseys too. Any Canada members following such developments?

Edited by Ram

A little bird tells me that when we check - with our shoulders - the stars will actually explode on impact.

Jimmy Howard and Danny d are the only players on the u.s. teams I'm rooting for. Other then that, go Canada

Jimmy Howard and Danny d are the only players on the u.s. teams I'm rooting for. Other then that, go Canada

It would be real sick if DD, Jimmy, and Abby all made it.

Screw that. I don't want any Wings playing and risking injury. What happens if Datsyuk or Howard or someone else blows up their ACL in the Olympics?

Edited by DickieDunn