• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jedi

Buffalo Sabres unveil new third jerseys

Rate this topic

From Pro Hockey/NBC Sports:

Sabres president Ted Black initially declined comment when first asked about the reaction. It got so big and spread so far that Black finally did address it last month it in his weekly appearance on WGR Radio the morning after the season opener.

And he did it by unleashing another one of those one-word sayings (think "suffering") that the Sabres have become so famous for.

"Judge for yourself whenever you see it. If you come into the store and you look at it and say I don’t want to buy it or you do buy it ... If it doesn’t sell, it won’t really mean anything to our bottom line. It’s a third jersey. If it’s a turd burger I’ll have to put it on a bun and eat it. It’s the way it is.”

Just saw these live for the first time last night playing Philly. Wow. I'm convinced these guys continuously hire people that failed out of graphic design school to come up with all these jersey schemes they have.

Just saw these live for the first time last night playing Philly. Wow. I'm convinced these guys continuously hire people that failed out of graphic design school to come up with all these jersey schemes they have.

It goes along with most of the decisions the Sabres seem to make.

The logo for their third jersey should be a team tanking for a draft pick.