• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
PredsFanTheBayouState

Nashville Perds

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

We've catastrophically unbalanced the ecosystem by killing off most of the perdators. Indeed, the lack of perdators allows the Michigan deer population to grow nearly unchecked.

Ermahgerd, Nershverlle Perds!!

tumblr_msmr83pdCI1qcwqvno1_500_zps7d4c89

what if it was actually some crazy marketing scheme to play this off as botched spelling, to make this email go viral in order to promote hockey in nashville and get people interested. If it was, i actually applaud the effort. but it's probably not and they are probably just terds

Edited by Euro_Twins

i like the parks and rec reference in that illustration. time to set up some cross marketing initiatives between the team and the show!

Really go meta and do a Parks & Rec night with a waffle give-away during a visit from the Leafs. Personally, I just want to see them hand the broadcast booth over to Crazy Ira and The ****** for a period.

Edit: ****** doesn't get past the censor? I guess I'll have to refer to them as Crazy Ira and The McGuire then.

Edited by ogreslayer

We saw this on "Olbermann" and laughed our heads off. This goes along with the "Figthing Irish" cups at Notre Dame. And at least it's not the Pervs. That could be rather embarassing.

First it was Mike Fisher getting bit by a chipmunk, and now this. Nashville is in dire need of some decent PR.

Edited by Kira