• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
number9

Datsyuk Robbed

Rate this topic

I wonder if they knew that it was his place? I'm sure it was in a nice part of town and that they figured there'd be money. I hope that it was just gadgets and stuff, not hockey memorabilia or family stuff.

I was going to say that I hope they catch the bastard and make him stand unprotected in net as Pavel takes 100 slap shots at him, but this is Pavel; 99 of them would go right past him.

Totally misleading headline from the Toronto Sun.

Robbery is against a person.

BURGLARY is against property.

I read the thread title and thought he was held up at gun point in Detroit.

Apparently the Toronto Sun doesn't know what words mean...

LOL

According to the Russian papers it was mostly cash, nothing hockey related. Some other flats in the same building were burgled as well.

Datsyuk was at the Russian Olympic camp at the time. Ekaterinburg police better catch the bastards, if they can't even solve a crime against Datsyuk, what are they good for?

According to the Russian papers it was mostly cash, nothing hockey related. Some other flats in the same building were burgled as well.

Datsyuk was at the Russian Olympic camp at the time. Ekaterinburg police better catch the bastards, if they can't even solve a crime against Datsyuk, what are they good for?

Meh. Datsyuk is great and all but 45k is a drop in the bucket for him. Sorry if I don't feel bad that a rich guy lost less than 3 days salary

I know, but still. Something a little odd about it, IMHO.

It just said cash. It could have been some sort of collection or something.

Or it could have been that he had translated some money from one country's currency to another.