• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
BottleOfSmoke

Lokomotiv--Two Years Later

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

In TSN's top hockey stories of the 2011-2012 season, they ranked the deaths of Lokomotiv, alongside those of the three NHL players who had died from various causes earlier in the summer, at #2... behind Crosby's concussion.

Many angry words were uttered.

I was as vocal a critic of Brad McCrimmon as any here on the boards, but was so excited to see him get his own coaching opportunity in the KHL. How tragic that he lost his life so quickly into that opportunity.

Such a sad day. The hockey world still is saddened by it.

I would take back every word I said about our power play under Beast to have him back and alive.

For some reason Salei's death hit me harder than any other hockey death that summer despite my having been a fan of Boogaard, who died shortly before him.

May their families and friends find peace.

I wish I would have had the chance to say one last "thank you" to Brad McCrimmon for a favor he did for me the last year he was here. I am still grateful for it, and I hope he knows how wonderful his little deed was. I send you a red carnation in my thoughts every day...I will remember you.

Our team Medvešćak Zagreb played against CSKA Moscow here in Croatia a couple of days ago and the plane with CSKA team landed somewhere in SW Russia ans stayed over night due technical issues.

I mean the rich owners are gonna pay crazy money to the likes of Kovalchuk and co. and save on the planes...wtf

...and the most scared fact...Fedorov was on that plane(as the CSKA's GM) :scared:

In TSN's top hockey stories of the 2011-2012 season, they ranked the deaths of Lokomotiv, alongside those of the three NHL players who had died from various causes earlier in the summer, at #2... behind Crosby's concussion.

Many angry words were uttered.

See, now these are the types of things that make me like Crosby less.

NOT HIS FAULT, I get that, but when he is being thrown down my throat as the top Hockey story all the time, whether or not coffee gives him the runs, or is he allergic to poison ivy (Exaggerations I know) take precedent over legit stories.

I just can't help but be annoyed and tired of hearing his name!

I think 85% of the hate he gets would never had started had the league not rammed him down our collective throats.

The summer of 11-12 was a devastating one for the Hockey World, I hope nothing of the like happens ever again.

See, now these are the types of things that make me like Crosby less.

NOT HIS FAULT, I get that, but when he is being thrown down my throat as the top Hockey story all the time, whether or not coffee gives him the runs, or is he allergic to poison ivy (Exaggerations I know) take precedent over legit stories.

I just can't help but be annoyed and tired of hearing his name!

I think 85% of the hate he gets would never had started had the league not rammed him down our collective throats.

The summer of 11-12 was a devastating one for the Hockey World, I hope nothing of the like happens ever again.

Amen, but you're shooting a little low on the percentage. Try 99.999%

Edited by Kira