• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FireCaptain

Sedin Twins

Rate this topic

THEY have entered contract talks with the Canucks.

I dislike those 2. I don't know if its the fact that they look like creepy pedos or what, but I can't stand the sight or mention of them.

Seriously, they have to renegotiate together? Time to cut the cord. I would love to see one of them get traded just to see if the other one cries.

Linky

I dislike those 2. I don't know if its the fact that they look like creepy pedos or what, but I can't stand the sight or mention of them.

Seriously, they have to renegotiate together? Time to cut the cord. I would love to see one of them get traded just to see if the other one cries.

Linky

Then why discuss them? :)

They're fantastic players. They play against the opponent's best players every game. They don't whine like Crosby or Malkin.

If they want to negotiate together then all the power to them. I hate Canucks fans and dislike the team equally. However, no one can question those two's heart and skill and love for the game.

They're fantastic players. They play against the opponent's best players every game. They don't whine like Crosby or Malkin.

If they want to negotiate together then all the power to them. I hate Canucks fans and dislike the team equally. However, no one can question those two's heart and skill and love for the game.

This.

And they can't trade one, everyone knows how good they are together, why would you trade one? If I could even dream of getting those two on the wings, I would be overjoyed. They are a package deal, and they should be paid as such. Nothing wrong here, they are both equally talented and shouldn't be paid differently.

Linky

Wow.

Linky

Why create a thread about them after all?

I think they are both fantastic player I also like their nickname as "Sedin Sisters" you never hear/read a bad thing about them, Sedins are known to be the hardest workers on the whole Canucks team and they are also the best ones.

Hardly surprises me that they can't get the job done in the playoffs, the enemies just have to focus on them shut them down and basically the Canucks are done, they have traded away a lot of good young players and now are basically a one line team.

They're great, down-to-earth people and extremely hard workers. What a disgusting thread.

Obviously they're going to negotiate together, there's not enough seperating them to warrant a discrepancy in term/money and they have the best chemistry in (the history of?) the NHL. Would they be good seperate? Yes. But together they make one of the best lines in the league regardless of who is the 3rd man.

Sedins may be one dimensional but who cares? Their job is to score goals not to defend them otherwise they would be..well defenders. The chemistry these two have on the ice is unreal, Sedins don't even have to look at each other and still know exactly where the other one will be, my reommendation would be enjoy the magic as long as it lasts.

I find it funny that its like I'm the only person who dislikes anybody.

If you have to ask, then I'm afraid we can't help you

Irrational hatred for opposing players. What has to be rational about this?

My only gripe with them as players is they're rather one-dimensional, aren't they?

On a personal (but not rly cuz i dont no them imho) level, I call them the gingercreeps.

See, I'm not the only one that thinks they're creepy.

Why create a thread about them after all? I think they are both fantastic player I also like their nickname as "Sedin Sisters" you never hear/read a bad thing about them, Sedins are known to be the hardest workers on the whole Canucks team and they are also the best ones. Hardly surprises me that they can't get the job done in the playoffs, the enemies just have to focus on them shut them down and basically the Canucks are done, they have traded away a lot of good young players and now are basically a one line team.

Because it's pre-season and Wing news is currently relegated to Dan (is he in or out, dammit he talked to Kenny) Cleary.

Then why discuss them? :)

Because one can only take SO MUCH Dan Cleary talk. ;)

Edited by FireCaptain

They dive and I find them boring.

They're still incredibly skilled but much like Logan Couture, there's just something about them that spawns irrational hatred deep in my soul.

But look at me, worried about my soul when they don't have souls at all.

Bad joke.

Even if they weren't related and were from different countries and had a 14-year gap in their ages, I'd still want to keep them together if they had that same chemistry. Granted, they probably wouldn't have it, but I'm just saying that any two players who play that well together and want to play together should be allowed to stay together.

Besides, it cuts down on the wondering for everyone involved. One set of meetings and you know what each is going to do. There's no "if this guy wants this much, then we may not get the other" stuff.

I think they're funny-weird, and the twin-ness just amplifies it.

Great regular season players ... not playoff type of players.

Great guys in terms of community here in Vancouver, classy all the time.

If the top SEL clubs are smart, they are going to make a play for them can you imagine both of them playing for Färjestads or Lulea...this team would be unstoppable.

Guest Crymson

My only gripe with them as players is they're rather one-dimensional, aren't they?

On a personal (but not rly cuz i dont no them imho) level, I call them the gingercreeps.

They're not all that great at defense, ya.

I was listening to Buccigross on ESPN radio the last time their contracts were up and they told the hockey world they wanted to stay together on the same team. The other reporter/announcer asked Buccigross about them staying together and made some comment about it being strange, to which Buccigross says "Swede" in the same way a farmer says "Suueee" to pigs.

:lol: