• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Official $25 BUY-IN Fantasy Hockey League

Rate this topic

Registration time for the 7th Annual LetsGoWings.com Fantasy Hockey Buy-In Challenge is ready to tackle the rest of the season! This is a 12-team, head-to-head league hosted by Yahoo. Scoring and draft information is below:

Cost: $25/team

Draft: Friday, September 27th @ 8:00pm ET

Starting Positions: 2 Center, 2 LW, 2 RW, 4 D, 1 Util, 2 G (6 Bench, 1 IR)

Scoring Categories: G, A, PTS, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, W, GAA, SV%, SHO

Prizes: 1st Place = $175, 2nd Place = $90, 3rd Place = $35

Starting on Monday, September 16th, I will be granting the remaining spots to new GMs that have expressed an interest to join. Once those GMs are sent an official invite they will be required to post the $25 team fee BEFORE the Friday, September 27th Live Draft.

If you are interested in joining the league this year, please PM me here through the forums. I likely will not respond until the 16th, when the first batch of invites are sent out. Invites will be sent on a first-come, first-serve basis. There are 2-3 known open spots for this season, and those can be filled immediately.

Attendance at the LIVE ONLINE DRAFT is highly recommended but not required. Remember, this is a buy-in league, so it's in your wallet's best interest to take part in everything.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Entry Fee Payment

All GMs are required to pay the $25 entry fee (via PayPal). You will be sent a Yahoo invite after your entry fee has been received.