• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jaymister

Exhibition Hockey

Rate this topic

Hockey gets back underway tonight with Washington @ Winnipeg and a split squad double header between Calgary and Edmonton. I'm gonna be watching the Caps and Jets on CBC. I'm hoping that Mark Scheifle is in the lineup tonight for the Jets.

Detroit gets going on Monday against the Penguins.

Edited by Jaymister

Evander Kane had two goals for Winnipeg and Mark Scheifle had a strong game. Mike Green scored the shootout winner for the Caps making it a 4-3 final. It was a good game for Stanislav Galiev who had a goal for the Caps.

Scheifle looks like he's ready to be an NHL regular, his two way game finally looks ready.

Edited by Jaymister

I think the NHL Network is picking up three of the exhibition games, right? That makes me happy.

Tommorow the Penguins play the Blue Jackets at 6 et on NHLnetwork us. On Monday they will also carry the habs and bruins at 7et and the sharks against the canucks at 10 et. They will also cover 18 other games during the exhibition season, check nhl.com for the schedule.

@Bill_Roose: Here is the #RedWings team that will play the #Penguins in Pittsburgh on Monday. http://t.co/JWDBQm2Pq8

Edit to add:

@AnsarKhanMLive: Babcock said second line of Franzen-Weiss-Alfredsson needs to be better. They'll play Tuesday in Chicago but he might make changes.

Edited by BottleOfSmoke

@Bill_Roose: Here is the #RedWings team that will play the #Penguins in Pittsburgh on Monday. http://t.co/JWDBQm2Pq8

Edit to add:

@AnsarKhanMLive: Babcock said second line of Franzen-Weiss-Alfredsson needs to be better. They'll play Tuesday in Chicago but he might make changes.

Ick, I wouldn't have put that line together in the first place.

Cleary and Samuelsson on the same line. Oh joy.

And Mantha and Jarnkrok with...Tootoo. My knee-jerk reaction was GTFO, but actually this has the potential to be the best thing ever.

Could be the perfect mix... Tootoo gets on the forechecks and forces the turnovers, jarnkrok picks up the loose picks and feeds mantha who just starts ripping em...

Could be the perfect mix... Tootoo gets on the forechecks and forces the turnovers, jarnkrok picks up the loose picks and feeds mantha who just starts ripping em...

A new ZDH in the making.

WE DON'T REBUILD WE RELOAD IMHO

Edited by Dabura

Any chance of catching tonight's festivities on satellite? Maybe FSD or FSD+? Please? :blind:

nope. Only pittsburgh's affiliate is televising the game. I'm sure there will be live streams floating around on the internet if you look for it