• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest midnightpulp

will you tank red wings games due to the cleary signing

Rate this topic

Guest midnightpulp

I'm not even reading this entire thread. I'm upset over the signing, but if I was willing to not watch, why would I even be upset? I mean, it's not like we signed Cindy. Then I might stop watching.

wat are u serious? if we signed sidney we're in prime position to hoist the cup

Why..?

This thread really doesn't make much sense at all. Boycott games post-lockout, sure. Boycott games because of a minor depth signing is just plain dumb.

I could see if we had like DiPietro for that horrible contract, and then suddenly resigning him again after it expired and he had spent 99% of it injured, but Cleary?

This is just another example of people who can't hold their stupid emotinoal b.s. in and talk a big game without doing anything. Just about all these people are going to be tuning in on the TV or going to games live, like always.

If these people actually have the guts to follow through, good for them.

If not, shut up and calm down and grow up. As much as I'd like to see guys like Nyquist and Tatar secure permanent roles, re-siging Cleary isn't the worst thing in the world. Those people should be embarssed at how pitiful they are acting.

Guest ForzaVerde

The Red Wings once acquired Ulf Samuelsson, but some people would seriously not watch games because they signed Cleary?

Yes. Ulf was a true villain. Good analogy.

Guest midnightpulp

Why..?

This thread really doesn't make much sense at all. Boycott games post-lockout, sure. Boycott games because of a minor depth signing is just plain dumb.

I could see if we had like DiPietro for that horrible contract, and then suddenly resigning him again after it expired and he had spent 99% of it injured, but Cleary?

lots of fans aren't happy with management decisions.. plus we don't want to pay money that will go to dan cleary's salary. i think it makes sense

lots of fans aren't happy with management decisions.. plus we don't want to pay money that will go to dan cleary's salary. i think it makes sense

I could care less... I guess maybe cause I'm a true fan I'll go watch the games regardless of what moves management makes...

Guest DeGraa55

I could care less... I guess maybe cause I'm a true fan I'll go watch the games regardless of what moves management makes...

Ya I agree. I disagree with a lot of the moves because I'm a fan. I want my team to win. But win or lose I'll always be watching/attending games when I can.

Guest ForzaVerde

You dont care who the Wings sign/dont sign? That's weird.

You dont care who the Wings sign/dont sign? That's weird.

Please do not put words in my mouth. I don't care enough to boycott them. Obviously I would love to see the caliber team we had in 97, 98, 2002, or 2008. We don't have that though, does that mean I'm gonna jump off the bandwagon? No, I'm obviously still going to follow them and go to games regardless of who they sign. I'm not a Chicago fan.

20,066 other people gladly will, so it's probably a futile effort. If the Red Wings management consistently made poor decisions, then I maybe understand fans' backlash. However, boycotting over Dan Cleary seems a little overdone.