• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest midnightpulp

will you tank red wings games due to the cleary signing

Rate this topic

i saw this thread on HFboards a few days ago. someone asked if any wings fan would give up on buying tickets to the games due to the cleary signing, and some posters said they'd downright not watch games on television anymore.

i'm just curious, will anyone here tank the games this year? i personally will watch the games but probably won't attend one.

I'm about ready to tank LGW for threads like this.

Hell no I won't boycott Wings games and I have enough Cleary hatred to give some to each member on LGW. I may even try to go to a game or 2 in Detroit this year, seeing as right before Christmas I'll be living a couple hours or so away! Feel free to PM me areas of Detroit to stay away from. I don't want to end up on the wrong side of 8 mile yo!

I think tank was actually a good signing. He's got all the intangibles and comes with a reasonable cap hit.

I don't understand why he has to hit the cap at all, I mean the cap didn't mean to spill the milk...

also I would love to see what MAXIME Ouellet can bring to the wings this year...

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=683448&navid=nhl:topheads

Defense prospects Maxime Ouellet and Ryan Sproul are probably not NHL ready, but they have gotten ice time in the preseason and will likely be first in line for a call-up.

Also if you click maxime's name it gives you a link to his nhl profile, talk about over-ripening, time to see what the 32 year old goalie defenseman can do!!!

I will be enjoying the dan cleary drinking game AND the Eddie O drinking game at the same time! I should be drunk 5 minutes in

What was the Dan Cleary drinking game? Was it everytime he falls, take a shot; everytime he takes a shot, fall? I am also unclear on the rules of the Eddie O drinking game--please advise. I need to make sure I understand these things because of reasons.

What was the Dan Cleary drinking game? Was it everytime he falls, take a shot; everytime he takes a shot, fall? I am also unclear on the rules of the Eddie O drinking game--please advise. I need to make sure I understand these things because of reasons.

As far as I recall, everytime Eddie mentions subtle interference drink, and any time he takes a jab at the wings drink basically. The dano game was everytime he falls take a shot and everytime he takes a shot fall

As far as I recall, everytime Eddie mentions subtle interference drink, and any time he takes a jab at the wings drink basically. The dano game was everytime he falls take a shot and everytime he takes a shot fall

For the Edzo drinking game you need to limit it specifically to him saying "subtle interference." If you drink any time he takes a jab at the Wings you'll miss most of the game unless they have it on the TV in whatever emergency room you end up in.

I remember "Edzo" going apoplectic over a borderline illegal hit or two - the twist being, he was mad at the guy who got hit. I'm not sure if I'd call that a thing of his, though. Maybe that'd be the jackpot, and you'd have to do, like, 20 shots in rapid-fire succession, and then yell at your friend/pet/inanimate object for being reckless and dangerous.