66 replies to this topic

#61 HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

Hi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,672 posts
  • Location:Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 762.20 miles from the Joe Louis Arena

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:04 PM

Gustav Nyquist in Grand Rapids. Tomas Tatar will be in the press box tomorrow. Yeah, I will be boycotting thisf****** nonsense. Go Rays.

Haha have fun watching baseball :lol:

Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

#62 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,181 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:53 PM

Enjoy your boycott Jeff Moss! I will be enjoying hockeyhockeyhockeyhockeyhockey

HOCKEY

I will be enjoying the dan cleary drinking game AND the Eddie O drinking game at the same time! I should be drunk 5 minutes in

#63 BottleOfSmoke

BottleOfSmoke

Supreme Overlord of Butt Pats

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,708 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:16 PM

I will be enjoying the dan cleary drinking game AND the Eddie O drinking game at the same time! I should be drunk 5 minutes in

What was the Dan Cleary drinking game? Was it everytime he falls, take a shot; everytime he takes a shot, fall? I am also unclear on the rules of the Eddie O drinking game--please advise. I need to make sure I understand these things because of reasons.

LGWsig_zpsa75c5d1e.jpg

Just look at how he hangs his sunglasses from his banana hammock in that last pic.  This guyf****** rules. --kipwinger

#64 KATIEBARTHEDOOR24

KATIEBARTHEDOOR24

Love slave to the system

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:34 AM

Yes. I will get "tanked" at red wings games.

http://allsportcross...nk_the_tank.jpg

Edited by KATIEBARTHEDOOR24, 02 October 2013 - 12:39 AM.

KOHARSKI, HAVE ANOTHER DONUT, YOU FAT PIG
"Statistics are for losers, unless they are good ones."- Mickey Redman
"Good... Bad... I'm the guy with the gun."- Ash
"Stay thirsty my friends."- The Most Interesting Man In The World

#65 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,181 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:04 AM

What was the Dan Cleary drinking game? Was it everytime he falls, take a shot; everytime he takes a shot, fall? I am also unclear on the rules of the Eddie O drinking game--please advise. I need to make sure I understand these things because of reasons.

As far as I recall, everytime Eddie mentions subtle interference drink, and any time he takes a jab at the wings drink basically. The dano game was everytime he falls take a shot and everytime he takes a shot fall

#66 haroldsnepsts

haroldsnepsts

"Classy"

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 17,867 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:21 PM

As far as I recall, everytime Eddie mentions subtle interference drink, and any time he takes a jab at the wings drink basically. The dano game was everytime he falls take a shot and everytime he takes a shot fall

For the Edzo drinking game you need to limit it specifically to him saying "subtle interference."  If you drink any time he takes a jab at the Wings you'll miss most of the game unless they have it on the TV in whatever emergency room you end up in.

#67 Dabura

Dabura

Everydayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,418 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:53 PM

I remember "Edzo" going apoplectic over a borderline illegal hit or two - the twist being, he was mad at the guy who got hit. I'm not sure if I'd call that a thing of his, though. Maybe that'd be the jackpot, and you'd have to do, like, 20 shots in rapid-fire succession, and then yell at your friend/pet/inanimate object for being reckless and dangerous.

"If I were to wish for anything, I should not wish for wealth and power, but for the passionate sense of the potential, for the eye which, ever young and ardent, sees the possible. Pleasure disappoints, possibility never. And what wine is so sparkling, what so fragrant, what so intoxicating, as possibility!" - Kierkegaard