• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

9/16 Pre-Season GDT : Red Wings 4 at Penguins 1

Rate this topic

I'm not in Detroit either, Dabura

are you sure that nhl network is showing it. On nhl.com they show the boston-montreal game being shown live on nhl network at the same time as the wings game is going on. for the wings-pens game they only list wpcw as network.

i know that they will be showing a replay of the wings game later this week if that's what you are referring to

Thank the lord that hockey is back! Wish I could watch tonight but im out in CA so Wings games are rare out here, unless I can find a halfway decent stream. Does anyone here use NHL Gamecenter? and if so would it be worth it for a California Wings fan like myself to get it. I'm debating it before the regular season starts but im hesitant to donate my 150 bucks to Bettman.

Thank the lord that hockey is back! Wish I could watch tonight but im out in CA so Wings games are rare out here, unless I can find a halfway decent stream. Does anyone here use NHL Gamecenter? and if so would it be worth it for a California Wings fan like myself to get it. I'm debating it before the regular season starts but im hesitant to donate my 150 bucks to Bettman.
i live in LA and GameCenter has been great. Definitely worth it.

I'll most likely be getting it, I would definitely rather watch in HD and have a reliable feed compared to the crappy streams I've watched the past few seasons

I'm in Phoenix and Gamecenter has been worth every penny. Especially once you figure out how to get around the blackout restrictions.

I'll most likely be getting it, I would definitely rather watch in HD and have a reliable feed compared to the crappy streams I've watched the past few seasons

for sure. I have used center ice before, however GameCenter is much better. As long as you have fast Internet you will be fine.

It's never failed me yet, although this will be the first time I've tried it with a preseason hockey game (just discovered the site a few months ago). I expect it will work just fine as usual.

Well i will be tickled beyond belief after today's long shift. I have already cracked a cold one eagerly awaiting puck drop:) cheers!

Just a friendly reminder regarding discussion of streaming sites. From the forum rules:

· DON'T post links to torrent or illegal streaming websites. LetsGoWings.com does not condone the sharing of illegal content on this web site and all links will be removed. (This also includes instructions on how to set up or view illegal streaming feeds without overtly linking to them.)

What happens in PM's is your own business, but discussion of illegal streaming or torrent sites in threads is a suspendible offense. Legal sites like Gamecenter of course are fine to talk about.

Thanks.

Just a friendly reminder regarding discussion of streaming sites. From the forum rules:

What happens in PM's is your own business, but discussion of illegal streaming or torrent sites in threads is a suspendible offense. Legal sites like Gamecenter of course are fine to talk about.

Thanks.

My apologies. Had no idea that was frowned upon on this site. Duly noted sir

Well if anyone wants to watch the game tonight, send me a PM in the next 30-45 min, and i'll send you the link. GO WINGS!!!