Tonight's Matchup

Detroit_Red_Wings.jpgvs. Chicago_Blackhawks.jpg

hawks%20united%20center.PNG

riples187g.png

To be announced

On Deck

DET.pngvs. BOS.png

276534_38730444217_1686826113_q.jpg

As you can tell, this definitely won't be the new GDT format for the season. As usual, I use a simple/old graphic for the pre-season games.

The real ones will make their debut for the regular season's debut against Buffalo.

Go Wings!!

I'm hoping I can find a stream somewhere. I'm really itching to see Alfie and Weiss. The other squad looked real good last night. I think my favorite part of the exhibition games is watching the young guns and trying to pick up on their tendencies. Last night I tried to zero in on Mantha and Jarnkrok, tonight (if I can find it) I want a look at Sproul, Ouellet, and Frk.

There will definitely be streams out there. Should there be a separate thread for "who needs a pm wink wink nudge nudge" so the GDT doesn't get overrun with requests? Mods? Is that even appropriate?

I offered to help out last night and got about 35 pm's in a two minute span haha. Any separate thread would immediately set a record on LGW for most posts per minute in a single thread. That much activity would likely destroy the interweb and potentially tear a hole in the space-time continuum as well. We'd better steer clear.

I offered to help out last night and got about 35 pm's in a two minute span haha. Any separate thread would immediately set a record on LGW for most posts per minute in a single thread. That much activity would likely destroy the interweb and potentially tear a hole in the space-time continuum as well. We'd better steer clear.

:lol:

There will definitely be streams out there. Should there be a separate thread for "who needs a pm wink wink nudge nudge" so the GDT doesn't get overrun with requests? Mods? Is that even appropriate?

I wouldn't be so sure. I'm hoping since there are no TV stations airing it (that I know of) GCL will be able to pipe-in a stadium feed or something.

Same here

Where are the line ups Hockeytown? And don't give me they aren't posted, if you can't find them online I demand you dress as a ninja, break into the Wing's locker room and get them to us!