• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

9/19 Pre-Season GDT : Red Wings 8 at Bruins 2

Rate this topic

At least sammy isnt getting top six minutes. Im assuming the lines will be (this is only an assumption based off their practice today)

Z, Pav, Abby

Cleary, W , Tatertot

Sammy, Andy, Nesquick (seriously what ever happened to that chocolate powder goodness?)

McIntyre, Glen, TooToo

I don't hate it. I like tatar in the top 6 but i dont love the third line and i typically really reallly like our third line.

Always happens first week of camp... Alfie is just sore, takes time to get the muscles back moving again. Franzen was just a hip flexor, hopefully same is season ending and we can IR him and Eaves could be more but if it's a clapper of the knee might take a weeke or two to heal back up but highly doubt anything is broken there... Don't panic yet LGW, even though we all love too... Lol

Always happens first week of camp... Alfie is just sore, takes time to get the muscles back moving again. Franzen was just a hip flexor, hopefully same is season ending and we can IR him and Eaves could be more but if it's a clapper of the knee might take a weeke or two to heal back up but highly doubt anything is broken there... Don't panic yet LGW, even though we all love too... Lol

Eaves is at the hospital for further evaluation from a collision with another player. Knee and ankle issues.

Eaves is at the hospital for further evaluation from a collision with another player. Knee and ankle issues.

Thanks for the update.... Saw the front of the net part figured it was a shot but that's not great news besides the fact if it's bad one less player to worry about and cap space...

I read it was Jeff Hoggan who collided with him.

Zetterberg Datsyuk Abdelkader

Cleary Weiss Tatar

Nyquist Andersson Samuelsson

McIntyre Glendening Tootoo

Kronwall Ericsson

DeKeyser Kindl

Lashoff Almquist

Howard

McCollum

Edited by Dabura

If Khan says he's injured there's a chance he might be traded :D ...we can hope can't we?

Be interesting to see who takes Franzen's place. I'd like to see Callahan because I'm biased and don't care what anyone else things.

Also, I hope Jamie Tardif suits up for the Bruins. Still love The Tardif. Been a while since I've seen him play.

:(

Tardif is in the Sabres organization these days.