• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

9/19 Pre-Season GDT : Red Wings 8 at Bruins 2

Rate this topic

As I mentioned, I'm not able to watch the game right now so can someone please tell me are there goaltenders on the ice?

McCollum actually hasn't looked too bad, but man oh man...Subban...yeah...definitely the future in Boston.

Campbell in the sin bin for boarding (?). Not a good hit. Wings PP.

Nyquist hits the post. 2:23 left in game, 20 seconds on PP.

No score on the PP. 1:30 left.

Wings are just toying with them now. Bruins giving up and Wings skating circles around them, playing keepaway with the puck.

How's Weiss doing?

He looks a bit lost, if I wasn't watching him he'd have been near invisible tonight.

But its only his 2nd game, and his line is completely different.

I dont see him being better than fil this season, aside from him being more clutch, but within the next few years hell develop chemistry to play with the whole team.

He wasn't bad by any means.

Just not as flashy as you'd expect a first liner to be playing against 2nd pairings.

Edited by jimmyemeryhunter

He looks a bit lost, if I wasn't watching him he'd have been near invisible tonight.

But its only his 2nd game, and his line is completely different.

I dont see him being better than fil this season, aside from him being mote clutch, but within the next few years hell develop chemistry to play with the whole team.

He wasn't bad by any means.

Just not as flashy as you'd expect a first liner to be playing against 2nd pairings.

I'm sure he is still learning the system. He did say it's totally different than what he's used to playing.

This was posted on the Bruins hfboards board a few min ago

Im gonna put the wings in the same category with the Devils and Florida. Boring games that offer little in the way of entertainment due to the nature of the organization the Bruins are playing against. These guys play a yellow, cheap assed, pick your spot game, cant stand their styleicon1.png.

They are good, but a poor team to watch play the gameicon1.png...
:lol: