• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

9/19 Pre-Season GDT : Red Wings 8 at Bruins 2

Rate this topic

Yea if anyone has any highlights or goal videos from this game, that would be great. I saw about half the goals but would like to see the others.

I had caught 2 goals (Andersson and Pasha) while at work. If anyone could supply some highlights... much appreciated.

I had caught 2 goals (Andersson and Pasha) while at work. If anyone could supply some highlights... much appreciated.

You'll probably have to wait until sometime tomorrow for detroitredwings.com to get them up. They eventually did for the 1st preseason game but they weren't up there yet when I checked the next morning.

Quick someone post something sexy before my libido is permanently destroyed...

Henrik Zetterberg, Pavel Datsyuk, Darren Helm, Jordin Tootoo, Jimmy Howard, Jonny Ericsson...

Good enough? If not, we have more where that came from. And Mrazek waiting in the wings.

As for the game itself...

This is why I don't put a lot of stock in preseason. We killed Boston, but they had their 133rd string goalie in for the whole game. We got shut out by Chicago, but they had their best players (other than Toews) in and their Champion Goalie in net.

Probably the best matchup so far has been Pitts, and we did end up winning that one nicely.

Good season coming. Can't wait.

Not sure if its been discussed before, but...

Are those the jerseys the Wings are going to be wearing all season?

I couldn't help but notice that they ditched the clean arched font that they have used for years, and replaced it with an ugly blocky straight font for the names on the jerseys.

Weird how something so small can be so noticeable and actually bother me a bit, lol.

I couldn't help but notice that they ditched the clean arched font that they have used for years, and replaced it with an ugly blocky straight font for the names on the jerseys.

Weird how something so small can be so noticeable and actually bother me a bit, lol.

I'd assumed it was some kind of preseason dealy...but now you've got me thinking....

Edited by Dabura

What I find odd about this game is.....NHL.com doesn't even mention it. They sure as hell make sure you know Crosby scored a goal but don't even mention a Detroit routing. Ponzies.

I noticed that too, but thought it was just me.

What I find odd about this game is.....NHL.com doesn't even mention it. They sure as hell make sure you know Crosby scored a goal but don't even mention a Detroit routing. Ponzies.

I noticed that too, but thought it was just me.

they use that text every preseason it will be the classic text when the season starts

They use the flat-blocky letters for development camp/training camp/preseason. It's just more cost-efficient than using the authentic lettering that is individually sown on. Those blocky-straight fonts are basically just name-plates that can be thrown on there at a moments notice.